Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012 Living positively

Over the last few years, I've seen a number of people who think they need to debunk the theory of Laws of Attraction, yet, in reality, they're simply adding further proof in their denial of its effectiveness.  It's quite simple, really.  If you deny vehemently that it works, it won't!

I think part of their problem lies in the fact that they want instant gratification and that gratification must be large, bold and be heralded by enormous, gaudy neon signs.  Attracting what you put out isn't a magic wand which instantly causes things to happen.  It's more of a way of life which sets things in motion and helps us alter our own behaviour patterns such that WE cause things to happen.  It requires not only faith in the process, but faith in ourselves and, of course, faith in the Universe which may take what we're trying to attract and alter it for the better.  It is also having faith that what seem like setbacks are really just repositionings which are necessary in order for us to be where we need to be to receive what we desire.  Anyone who has been following this blog will know that the path to my desires in the last year has been fraught with unexpected roadblocks, but those roadblocks and delays turned out to be in my best interests, overall, and, without them, I would not have really gotten what I wanted, nor would I have been happy with what I did get.  I've been forced to re-evaluate, reassess and even make some sweeping changes which, overall, were far better than my original plans!  As Garth Brooks sang, "Thank G-d for unanswered prayers!"  What the Universe has put in my path is always far better than my original vision anyway, because I have the benefit of all wisdom when I put my faith in attracting what I want, but allowing it to manifest in it's own time and manner.

That is not to say that I am just sitting back, waiting for the golden egg laying goose to drop into my lap.  I take what I call the "Universal head slaps" very seriously, and adjust not only my behaviour but, at times, my attitude in order to be the necessary vessel to receive what I've requested.  Face it, you wouldn't put out a loosely woven basket if you asked for wine, nor would you provide a lake if you wanted a building.  Likewise, being the right container for the job makes it easier for the Universe to answer our requests in the affirmative.  Thus, declaring that the Laws of Attraction don't work is equivalent to saying "I'm asking for this but I don't really want it, so don't bother listening." 

Admittedly, nothing out there will suit everyone.  Take my favorite rant, organized religion.  Millions of people belong to some sort of church, temple or other group for the purpose of guiding or living their spirituality.  The mere fact that there is so much dissension between them is proof enough that one man's religion is not necessarily anothers.  And what I believe, although it may bear a resemblance to one set of ideas or another, will not be an exact match for anyone's total picture.  As I listen to speakers on the subjects of spirituality and self-improvement I find a lot of things I am able to embrace and attempt to put into practice (not all of my efforts have been successful thus far, but I do keep trying!), but I believe I find just as many ideas which I just don't connect with.  In the end, it's a bit like cooking.  I take a bit of this, a pinch of that and a dollop of something else and come up with a dish which suits my palate. 

Ultimately, though, whatever goes into the pot is best done with a positive, joyful outlook because, like making a stew, the end result is highly dependent upon the ingredients.  Good, fresh, high quality ingredients will always yield a healthy, tasty result.

Love and light 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.