Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 21, 2012 Thanksgiving Eve

Despite the fact that the kids have their own place with a working stove now, the annual Thanksgiving bake-fest still took place at my house.  Mathom had gathered almost all of the ingredients so Heather just came by and took over my kitchen.  (thankfully, I'd already washed the floor by the time she got there).  While she was creating, I was moving furniture and scrubbing the floor in the living room, taking a break between doing the dining room and the rest of the living room as my back was not used to such serious scrubbing!!!  But it looks pretty good if you ask me, despite it being half black mastic and half ugly 1960's era tile!  Being clean really helps! 

As usual, I sent off my Thanksgiving eve online orders, although I did a lot less damage this year.  I guess that makes sense considering the fact that we had the wedding this year, so I really should spend a lot less on Christmas. 

We have so much to be grateful for this year.  The kids got married and found a better apartment on my end of town.  Heather and I both have decent jobs.  The animals are all healthy and spoiled rotten.  I've put the remodel fiasco behind me.
We've reconnected with my sister and she'll be joining us for Thanksgiving.  Our circle of friends is expanding.  My knee is healing well from the surgery and my physical limitations are disappearing by the day!  I have connected with some amazing and inspiring women who make me think, write and grow.

All in all, this has been a most spectacular year, and I'm looking forward to seeing it out with a bang, and with my favorite people in the whole world.  But for now, we celebrate Thanksgiving and remember what it's really about.  Our family traditions continue, expanding to include Mathom and his ideas which, while sometimes offbeat are never boring!  We open our door to a few more people this year, and I hope that this will only be the beginning and that we will, once again, have a table that is bountiful not only in food but in people and good spirits and Joy.

May everyone experience as much joy as my family and me are this holiday season.

My gratitudes are:

1. I am grateful that I'm able to share my holiday feast with friends and family.
2. I am grateful that I was able to scrub floors today with little lasting effects on my body.
3. I am grateful that our holiday traditions continue and that we add new things each year.
4. I am grateful that our holidays, while busy, will be peaceful.
5. I am grateful for my friends and acquaintances who share their holiday joys.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.