Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 28, 2012 Making use of the extra free time

Yesterday, my boss decided to let us leave early and take today off as well!  What a wonderful bonus that was!  I had all of the great intentions:  get up early, go to the gym, clean the house, etc.  I'm happy to say, some of them actually got done.  I did get up reasonably early (8:30), paid bills, got most of the kitchen cleaned up, scooped sandboxes, swept up the sand my darling furballs love to scatter, and downloaded the last few months worth of bank transactions into Quickbooks.  I also did a billing, found a missed payment and updated the program.  So all in all, it was a pretty productive day.

What I also did was enjoy my coffee in my new Eeyore mug while wearing my new Eeyore pajamas!  It was pretty cozy, working in my office with the computer warming things up a bit and no drafts, but when I wandered to the front of the house, I thought my nose was going to sprout icicles!  I know there's a gap under my front door, but it was downright freezing!  I took a look at the thermostat and I'd lowered it to 64 degrees at some point (probably before bedtime as I like it cooler when I sleep) but forgot to turn it back up!  No wonder the kitties were trying to get closer to me!  Now it's a nice, toasty 70, but I'll turn it back down before I go to bed.  Thank goodness for fuzzy socks and warm jammies!!!

Our cruise is now 2 weeks away, I've done my online check in, and am now thinking thoughts about the trip.  As usual, my mind wanders down interesting paths.  One of my concerns is whether I'll be able to put in my contacts while the boat is rocking.  I guess I'll have to try to aim between rocks!  Should be interesting, but I may have to send Heather out of the room while I perform my morning ritual, or she may rock the boat further, laughing her butt off at my struggles.  I also need to go shopping for another dress since I've put on too much weight to wear the ones I bought last summer.  I know it's only a temporary setback, but I want to be comfortable on the cruise.  Also, all of the dresses are very summery, and Ensenada is supposed to be as cold or colder than it has been here.  Looks like jeans and warm shirts will be necessary for our adventures ashore.  On board, layers will be necessary as I need cooler attire for my dancing adventures.  And speaking of dancing, I have danced in many places including pools, but I have never danced on a moving dance floor.  This should be quite interesting to say the least!  One of my old square dance tunes keeps running through my head right now.  A little ditty called "Rockin' in Rosalie's boat".  Whimsy or precognition of things to come?  Regardless of the challenges I might face, it promises to be a fabulous time!!!  I can't wait!!

I had a really good night of dancing last night, and stayed until nearly 10 again!  I even got some WCS and couples dancing in as well as some very energetic two step!  Needless to say, my feet were cussing at me by the time I got home and I've been doing my best to get up and stretch today, though my back is much better than it was for most of the week, and tomorrow is my massage!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  While standing in front of the fireplace (it was really cold when we got there!) a gentleman asked me to dance and introduced himself.  When I introduced myself, he said "I know".  Turns out, he asked the dance instructor if anyone knew how to dance WCS and she pointed me out.  He turned out to be an excellent dancer and put me through my paces on a couple of two steps as well!

I've noticed lately that a couple of the single women have gotten quite rude about asking a guy to dance.  More than once, I've been talking to someone and one of them butts right in to ask him to dance.  I learned last night that one in particular does the same thing, regardless of who a man might be chatting with.  Maybe I'm all wet, but if I see a guy talking to a woman, I don't typically take it upon myself to ask him to dance.  For all I know, he was just getting ready to ask the woman he was talking to.  It could be that it is accepted dance etiquette, but it just doesn't feel right to me.  But then, I don't tend to dance as many couples dances as the ones who are, in my opinion, rude, so maybe I'm the one who doesn't get it.  No matter.  I will still do my best to be polite and respect the fact that people are having a conversation.  I may dance less, but that's ok.  With the line dancing, there is rarely a night when I come home feeling like I didn't dance enough!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for extra days off.
2. I am grateful for days full of accomplishments.
3. I am grateful for an abundance of love, success, prosperity and kindness.
4. I am grateful for opportunities to write, and words that flow freely.
5. I am grateful for time spent cuddling my cats, destressing and feeling loved.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.