Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9, 2012 Much done, but much yet to do!

The quiet weekends are definitely a thing of the past these days.  I may get two or three hours in the middle of the day to relax, futz or, as was the case today, ice my knee, but for the most part, it's a steady stream of busy!

I am happy to report that, except for stocking stuffers, I am done with my shopping for this year!  Of course, I now have the fun of wrapping everything, but that will be done in the evenings in front of the tv where Christmas movies abound!  I did make the mistake of wandering around Costco just a little too much yesterday, but also managed to get a certain item I thought I was going to have to get at a specialty store, so it's all good!  All traditional items for all members of my list, including the new ones, have been acquired.  I am very pleased!  And better still, my breakfast and coffee are already set up and ready to go for tomorrow, and they were done before 10:00 tonight!  I think I'm getting my energy back!! 

I am grateful that so much has been done because I now need to go through the passport process for my cruise in January.  Failure to do so would mean no sightseeing when we're in port and that would be very sad!  So I have gathered my documents and will use my lunch hour for something besides my daily meditation for the next few days so it will all be in place by the date of the cruise in January!  And it all worked out perfectly because my son-in-law has his Reserve weekend so he wouldn't have been able to go anyway.  He'll be home to ride herd on all of the critters in our absence. 

So, to recap, this weekend my accomplishments include:  1. Finishing my shopping for the kids and our two additions, with even a little something for the granddaughter I probably won't see over the holidays.  2. Gifts and cards for the ladies who make me beautiful and relaxed.  3. Chanukah dinner with the three kids ("adopted" son joined us tonight!)  4. Christmas shopping finished except for the rest of the stocking stuffers.  5. Christmas lights put up with the help of my son-in-law (a couple of bashed or tweaked knees notwithstanding).  6. Finally got my hair de-frizzed for the first time since before the wedding.  7. Danced and visited with friends.  8. Kitchen put back in order.  9. Passport paperwork filled out and documents gathered.  10. Breakfast and coffee prepared for tomorrow.  11.  Grocery shopping done for the week.   And that doesn't even include taking Gwennie for a nice long walk on Friday night followed by dinner with my daughter and son-in-law!  I'd say I did pretty well for a "quiet" weekend!

We're all having such a good time sharing Christmas secrets, calling each other for advice on gifts for one or another, and just doing things together.  I am feeling the joy of the season more than ever before this year.  It's not that Heather and I haven't made ourselves fun holidays the last few years, but there's something extra special about sharing it with a few other people this year, and in finding little things we can do to help make the holidays better for others as well.  Even though the little things we're doing are for people (and animals) we'll never meet, it's being able to do those things at all which make this year's holidays so special.  I am so incredibly blessed with friends, family, my furry children and the ability to give a little something back.  I'm not saying that my life is perfect and that this year has gone completely smoothly, but I believe that the challenges I've faced this year, and the way I've worked through them has made me grow more in a single year than I have in the last 10.  Paths, while still not completely clear, are becoming clearer, or at least, I'm trusting myself more to just go where it feels right to go.  My joy increases just by watching others be happy.  As I watch couples either in love already or in the getting ready to fall stage, I'm not so much envious as hopeful now.  Seeing a face which is glowing as two people share that special connection which makes everything they do together seem like Disneyland, Christmas and birthday all rolled into one makes my heart swell to five times its normal size.  I am literally seeing the Love flowing out and over everyone I see.  The Joy is so great that it cannot be contained in a single heart, but simply overflows and touches anyone and everyone who shows the least bit of receptiveness.  It is simply enervating to watch and listen and feel!

And I believe that my cats are feeling it too because they are even more affectionate and snuggly than ever before.  I can't be in a room more than a few seconds before at least one of them follows me and insinuates themself into whatever I'm doing.  All I can think is that the positive, loving energy I'm walking through every day is clinging to me like stardust and the cats with their heightened senses are feeling it too.

I hope that this Joy I'm experiencing is radiating out to the whole world, touching the richest of rich and the poorest of poor and everyone in between, and making their world, regardless of their situation, just a little brighter!

My gratitudes are:

1. I am so very grateful for the growing sense of joy and community I'm feeling this year.
2. I am grateful for my growing family who I am getting to share all of the love and joy with.
3. I am grateful for Mathom and Heather and Chris and Caleb and my sister who are helping make this holiday season the best ever!
4. I am grateful for friends with whom I can share this joyful feeling, for the camaraderie as we share our holiday traditions and our families.
5. I am grateful for an abundance of love, joy, opportunities and sharing.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.