Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011 The mind is a terrible thing to waste!

As I sit here waiting for kitty pictures to upload to Petfinders so I can add some more of our kitties, waiting for my laundry to finish so I can put it away and finishing digesting the wonderful chicken enchiladas Mathom made for us tonight, my mind just wanders aimlessly, but I thought I'd try to write something anyway.

I still don't feel ready to try two-stepping while my right knee feels weak, so I'm getting other things accomplished in the meantime.  It gets better every day, but when I've overdone it, I am reminded quite clearly that by the time I feel that I've danced enough, I've probably crossed the line as far as my knee is concerned.  The tendon is still a bit sore to the touch, but nothing like it was even a week ago!  I did a chair yoga stretch at work today which seems to have made it feel looser, so I plan on continuing it from now on.  Every little stretch helps, you know!   (I just checked my upload and after three minutes, it hasn't even gotten one picture done, and I am uploading three!  I could be here all night at this rate!  I have 6 kittens and one teenager to set up tonight!)


I'm finding that the kids are trying harder to keep the house clean lately, and it's a real pleasure to walk in and find the kitchen in order, no more piles of stuff in the living room and sometimes, even dinner made!  Granted, it's summer so they are each only taking one class and Mathom is still working on getting a job, but at least they're helping without being asked, for the most part.  Of course, it's going to get interesting when we start the remodel, but for now, we are coexisting well.  I just need to remember that there's a boy in the house and I have to shut my bedroom and bathroom doors when I change clothes and stuff!  It's been so long since I had to worry about it, and Heather and I have no modesty at all with each other!  Then there's Munchkin who is positively affronted if you close a door with her on the other side.  How a 7 pound cat can body slam a door is a mystery to me!

With all of my motivational groups on Facebook, I'm taking to heart some of their inspirational messages.  I seem to have gotten off track a bit on my book and am focusing my thoughts and meditations on regaining my motivation and my track.  I know that I can't manage to write every day, but I need to take at least one day on the weekend and put a concerted effort into knocking out a few pages.  I did find out that 100 words a page was vastly understated.  Just for grins, I counted the words on a page of a book I read while waiting for my car at the car wash.  The total?  350 words!  My measly 16,000 words (and that's not even saying they're all useable!) wouldn't fill a child's picture book!  But I shall persevere because I know that what I'm doing needs to be done!  I just need to get it all out of my heart and brain so I can begin to edit!  I also need to stop criticizing myself at this stage of the game, and just get the words and thoughts out of me.  There will be plenty of time to sweat over which words to use and where to put the commas later. 

So that's where I am right now.  Many things on the plate, but a lot of waiting at the moment.  I guess this is my breather before the craziness begins, and breathers should be savored as they don't come around often.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.