Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012 The signs indicate that the rash of major changes will continue indefinitely. Please fasten your seatbelts.

Major changes are upon us.  We see it, feel it, taste it, smell it and touch it every day.  Many of us have sixth senses that are doing anything from a quiet tingle to an almost unbearable itch.  Simon and Garfunkel sang it in the 1960's, but they had no idea what was to come 50 years later.  The times they are a'changin'!

Our world as we know it is evolving.  The apathy has lifted and people are questioning the status quo.  What many don't realize is that the questioning and the changing are occurring because it is time.  For the last few years, decades, even, we have been easing into the changes, but from where I stand, the easing ceased a couple of months ago, and we're now on the wildest white water rafting trip imaginable!  There will be mishaps and missteps.  We may lose a crew member or two along the way, and we most certainly will get soaked a few times between here and there, but the journey will definitely be worth a little discomfort! 

For myself, I have seen my own status quo change drastically.  Not only my living situation, but my overall outlook, and even my relationship with my rebel child.  I'm not saying anything has taken a complete 180,. but there have certainly been some very sharp turns over the last couple of months, and I know the road for the next year or more will be anything but straight.  There is a time and place for directness, for going from here to there in a straight line, but this is neither.  We are truly what Aldous Huxley called a Brave New World, and major alterations are rarely, if ever reached via a straight line.  There have to, by the nature of it, be false starts, mistakes, backtracks and regroupings, and lessons learned at each setback.  New steps forward are taken with the benefit of experience of knowing what at least some of the possibilities lacked, and what didn't work, at least while certain variables were present.  The tried and true is no longer either.  Now, we are tasked to try new things; lots of new things, until we find something that works with today's world, and only then can we start asking why they work, and what is now true which wasn't only a few months past. 

I am incredibly excited with all of the possibilities before me...before US, all of us!  It's been a very long time since we were expeditionists, blazing new trails.  We have certainly had the usual front-runners who were embarking on newly created paths long before the rest of us, but now we are all on the edge of new discoveries, and these discoveries may or may not require major travel to reach them.  So much of our travel will be along Spiritual paths rather than road and gravel.  I feel the energy and I know that those around me do as well, as we go through our own particular versions of cleaning and decluttering.  (although I could have done without the small, grey, furry hot-lunch-for-my-semi-ferals which came along with some of the clearing out I've done this week!)  I know the changes are serious when I'm actually excited about attacking my hall closet tomorrow!  I am truly looking forward to clearing out more spaces!  I guess because I know that I'm going to need to travel more lightly soon, and have more room to maneuver.  I know that I've accumulated a lot of things which are no longer needed, and I just need to start letting to of stuff that I no longer use. 

At any rate, I know in every cell of my body that 2012 is going to be one of the best E ticket rides yet, and I'm going to strap in, but not so tightly that I can't jump ship if I see something along the way which bears looking into.

Happy New Year, 2012!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.