My daughter stopped by tonight and as I dug through all of my Amazon boxes looking for a Crayola box I was certain I'd bought, I discovered a few things:
1. I somehow ended up with not one but two Ninja bullet sets from Kohl's.
2. The Crayola set was nowhere to be found and when I checked my receipts, it wasn't there either.
It seems that I must have missed getting the Crayolas paid for and now had to re-order them for my Toys for Tots gift. As for the Ninja, well, I got 2 for about half price, so either I'll keep one and give it to someone else later, or just keep it for myself as a Santa present. Either way works for me.
Gotta love online shopping in the middle of the night! Guess I'll be looking more closely next year, huh?
I ended up getting out of the house for the first time since my allergies decided to make me look like a red eyed raccoon, and I'm glad I did. I enjoyed a lovely dinner with the kids and then got some of my shopping done as well. Not to mention, getting out and walking around after sitting for the better part of three days did me worlds of good! It is a beautiful evening here, chilly, but not windy (at least until tomorrow when rumor has it the winds will be returning) and a nice night to walk around in the outdoor mall. Although, when they had to unlock the doors to let us leave the Hallmark store, we were all surprised that it had gotten so late while we ate and then strolled.
All in all, it was a perfect way to end my first week of self-employment (and yes, not only did I get some writing done, I also put in some billable hours and finalized the contract with my former employer to do contract work!)
I am feeling pretty darned good about myself, my life and the choices I've made! 2013 is going out with a bang, and 2014 will be my most amazing year yet! (although, if my typing skills continue to be as bad as they are tonight, I might have to invest in a Dragon!)
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that the herbal remedy we got from a friend knocked the bejeebers out of my allergies.
2. I am grateful for the day of rest from contacts I gave my eyes.
3. I am grateful for the plethora of story ideas that keep dancing through my dreams.
4. I am grateful for all of the joys of the holidays, and how they follow me all year long!
5. I am grateful for the clearing of all my debt in the next few months, thanks to lots of success in my chosen endeavors.
Love and light.
Welcome to my Journey
Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.
Love and Light.
Love and Light.