Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 1, 2011 Almost halfway through this year, going at warp speed.

Remind me not to take a day off before a long weekend, especially when one of my staff will be gone!  Yikes!  Month end, proposals, covering for another person, and of course, the rest of life: cats, banks, remodel bids, and of course, those cocky rats!  I was working along today when my stomach started protesting.  I looked at the clock and it was 1:30!  Where did the morning go?  And it's already Thursday tomorrow!  So many things to do, so little time, it seems.  But yet, somehow, it all gets done. 

I'm finding that I give myself 2-3 good writing sessions on the book a week, and that's working for me.  I have about 12000 words now, although the real work will come when I have to organize the brain dump into something relatively cohesive.  I've sent the first 10 pages or so to a friend to look over and she says she's writing me notes.  I can only imagine what she's going to say, it's so disjointed right now.  I'm still following the practice of meditating first, even if the meditation lasts an hour or better.  I just seem to get into a better frame of mind to pull things out of the way back machine I call my mind!  This week may be hard to get more than one session in, unless it's quiet here on Friday night and I do it then.  Saturday is the next Sagebrush reunion and people are coming in from all over for this one!  I can't wait to see some old friends!  I may or may not even make it to dancing Saturday night, depending on how things go.  And Sunday, I have to go help with adoptions.  We are overrun with kittens and I've missed the last couple of weeks.  They really need help as I'm sure the weekends are as crazy as ever, if not worse.  Lots of babies to find homes for, although most of the litter I posted last week have already found homes!  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to post the next ones and write their little stories!  I'm having so much fun, writing in several different places, on totally different themes these days.

And now, some of the girls are trying to plan our 40th reunion in Hawaii.  But good book sales will pay for that trip, I'm sure! :)

I'm finding that I'm doing multiple things at once again, and, after a relaxing, layback, do what I wanted to weekend, I'm juggling several things, coming home from work to work and just being disgustingly efficient now.  But efficiency doesn't really make for good writing, at least of my book.  I can, however, get a few words down in this here bloggy thang to keep the wolves at bay.  This here is jus' plain fun stuff.  The book, on the other hand is digging deep into the soul and pulling out all of the cobwebs and anything that might be attached.  For that I need quiet and the time to just let things percolate and come out any old which way.  And I've learned not to plan, not to say "ok, Friday night I will work on my book from 8 until 10.  I just have to find a time, sit down in front of the computer and write until I'm done.  Sometimes it's an hour, sometimes three or four.  Sometimes I get less than 1000 words, sometimes I get 3 or 4.  It doesn't really matter.  I just have to write what is ready to come out at the time.    Pretty much like this blog, only on a single topic.  This gives me a chance to go all schizo and jump from topic to topic without finishing anything if I don't want to, and to just get all of the craziness of the day out, and share what's going on with my friends, and kids and critters with wild abandonment.  At some point, I'll have to write a book in the same fashion.  Diary of a mad woman or some such thing.  In the meantime, I guess this could be my repository for bits and pieces to be used at some later date. 

Lots of really good, inspirational quotes have been coming my way again lately, and lots of 1:11's and 11:11's.  I love all of the signposts which have been lighting my way, reminding me that I'm still traveling the right path, at least for now.  I don't doubt that before it's over, there will be more than a few curves, a few side journeys and even a backtrack or two.  It's all part of the plan, all part of the journey that will take me where I need to go...next.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.