Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012 Whew! What a ride 2012 has already been!

This year certainly started off with a rocket blast to the moon, and has yet to slow down to what I fondly remember as a normal pace!  As with all crazy schedules, something had to suffer and, sadly, it has been my writing.  But I hope to rectify that in the coming weeks, despite continuing at my breakneck pace because, frankly, along with my meditation, the writing keeps me grounded. 

So, to just catch up, Heather announced her engagement in January, and since then we have been running around like crazy trying to get everything chosen and booked for her wedding in August.  Meanwhile, I've been to three seminars since November, all of which kept me tied up for close to a week each.  But the last one was by far the best as it took me somewhere I've never been, and I was able to tack on a couple of days of sightseeing after the work was done!  I enjoyed a marvelous, albeit too short, adventure in our nation's capitol last week, learning to navigate the metro, visiting some of the Smithsonian museums and the National Zoo.  I cannot recommend visiting DC too highly.  It truly is an amazing place, and everywhere you go is tremendous energy and history! 

With everything else going on, and various parties dragging their feet to get my remodel issues resolved, I've made the decision to put the project on hold so that I can focus my energies on the more pressing matters of the wedding and problem resolution for now.  As I was driving home tonight, I found myself reflecting on all of the delays and how each and every one turned out to be beneficial in some way.  I suddenly found myself filled with joyful anticipation as I realized that the seemingly endless string of delays could only mean one thing!  When the project is finally completed, it will be absolutely incredible!  It can't help but be so, to justify so many roadblocks and challenges along the way!  In the meantime, I've been unpacking the previously packed boxes and slowly putting my house back together for the time being.  In the process, I'm finding things I forgot I had and arranging and better organizing things for future access.  Heather, Mathom and one of their friends were able to move my cabinets into the pod this week, saving me the $200 a month storage fee on the rental unit.  I feel better having all of the materials close at hand, both so that I can keep an eye on things, and because it will make it easier for the contractor once the project resumes. 

Work continues to be busy and I am expanding my horizons, both with knowledge and with responsibilities.  This is always a good thing for me, as my brain is happiest when it's challenged! 

And of course, there's dancing.  A typical week finds me on a dance floor 3-4 times and, with the exception of the last 2 weeks, I'm getting to the gym at least twice a week too!  All of this is helping my body return to it's natural state of health.  My stamina has increased exponentially as I drop pounds to the point where a two step set, a line dance set and a couple of couple's dances no longer leave me winded and sore.  Just as being sedentary and overweight saps energy, moving more and weighing less serves to increase energy which then makes me want to do more so I lose more weight and gain more energy...and so on and so on and so on!  Woo hoo!!! 

Had a very weird dream last night.  The highlights included a white Buick, a motorhome, my former contractor, airguns, making phone calls from a landline and a whole bunch of small children.  What ties all of this together is that every single part of the dream was completely illogical and as unlike me as it could be!  Yet the details have stuck with me, so there is clearly a message in the madness which will ultimately make itself clear to me, even if it requires a few of those Universal Burma Shave signs to accomplish it!

In the meantime, it feels good to be back writing again, and I hope that I'll find the time to jot at least a few lines every day again. 

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.