Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4, 2012 Unconditional love

After a crazy busy Saturday, I took a day off on Sunday to spend time with my cats, sleep a lot and meditate.  The epiphany I experienced during this down time was such that I am walking much lighter today and have the basis for my meditations for awhile.  As I looked into the eyes of my boys, Dylan, Toby and Scooby while stroking them and skritching behind their ears, I saw a look of such open, unadulterated and unconditional love that made me feel like the most blessed person in the world.  And I realized that that is what I have to give to the Universe, nothing less than unconditional love.  And it occurs to me that in focusing on spreading nothing but unconditional love I have no room for negative, unpleasant or unproductive thoughts.  Any anger or frustration that might have been building up inside of me as a result of recent developments suddenly has no meaning and certainly no place in my life or my mind. 

And as I'm ever one to take a thought as far as it will go, I envision this spreading of unconditional love coming from many people until it touches everyone, everywhere.  Imagine sending out unconditional love vibes to every corner of the Universe until everybody feels loved and has no more reason to exhibit behaviour which results from feeling a lack of love!   Of course, I do have to wonder if there are those who might be resistant to those waves of love, and who will continue on their paths in spite of the high levels of positive energy?  Are there those who, despite the multitudes expressing unconditional love, who might still tread their path of darkness?  Would they still be necessary if only to help us recognize what the alternatives might be?  Will the masses of loving souls be able to counteract any darkness they might perpetuate?  Will they, like magnets, be drawn to like souls but otherwise be neutralized? 

I may never get the answers to these and many of the other questions my mind ponders, but I do know that doing my part to spread universal, unconditional love is a task I accept gladly, and hope that my own small effort will make the world a better place.

Is this something I do silently and inconspicuously or do I invite others to join in sending waves of unconditional love out to the Universe, that it may be distributed when and where it's needed? 

These and other burning questions will be answered in the days, weeks and months ahead, leaving room for even more burning questions!

Unconditional love and light,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.