Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012 Musings on Patience

While driving to work today, my mind was doing its usual meandering and the path it chose to take caused me to consider the fact that my patience has been sorely tried over the last few weeks.  This led me to ponder the fact that patience is probably one of my weakest qualities so what better way to strengthen a muscle than to use it on heavier and heavier tasks?  At this point, I experienced one of those "aha moments" I've come to think of as Universal head slaps.  Clearly, it's important for me to learn to be more patient so I'm being given many opportunities to practice the art.  So if I don't want the challenges to get more difficult, it would behoove me to start absorbing the lesson being set before me!  Sadly, the day degenerated into one gigantic challenge until the working portion of it ended.  I guess, in my defense, I did manage to accomplish the necessary tasks without strangling anyone or doing other bodily harm in the process, and I am even more grateful that I have a four day weekend ahead of me in which to recover some of the patience I lost this week!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.