Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012 Consistency

In the interests of consistency, I am, once again, poised before my computer, keyboard in hand (or under fingers, as it were) attempting to document my thoughts and ponderings. 

Sad to say, I had to cut my dancing short tonight, and in so doing, failed to get my cherished endorphin rush, but the perils of the knee and a rare moment of good sense won out.  I woke this morning with my knee swollen up again, probably from the chores I did yesterday.  I tried to tell my mom, years ago, that chores were bad for the health, and now that I have proof, she's not around to share my new found knowledge with!  Drat and double drat!  Worse still, I can't shirk my duties because my kitties are depending on me for food, water and of course, clean sandboxes!  Regrettably, clean sandboxes trump swollen knee!  Oh, the stench of it all!  (But if you've ever had a cat, fresh, or really not so fresh, from an unclean sandbox, decide they wanted to snuggle and rub against your face, you'll understand why the sandbox cleaning must take priority!)  I love my furry darlings dearly, and wouldn't give them up for anything, and, in fact, will be extremely glad for their company when I'm laid up after the surgery, but sandbox stench is not on my list of comfort smells. 

Speaking of comfort, I did get a bit more of it tonight.  I spoke with another dancer who speaks very highly of my surgeon.  I cannot believe how lucky I was to accidentally get an appointment with him!  I just called the closest orthopedic center which happened to be in the old IHOP building less than a mile from my house.  As it happens, one of the other doctors there is someone my daughter went to a few years ago, and who left us singularly unimpressed, so the Universe was surely watching out for me on this one!!! 

At any rate, I got a little bit of dancing and some socializing in before I realized that every time I danced, my knee socked it to me, and that, if I didn't take off my dance shoes and go home, I'd continue getting up to dance and might further aggravate the situation.  So, yes, I actually showed some good sense, even though it meant a very short, endorphin free night of dancing.  But I know that this rare bout of good sense will help me continue dancing for a lot more years.  Good grief!  I'm actually taking my own advice and listening to my body!  What will I do next!  This is rather frightening!  That book may actually get written in this millenium!  Well, it IS a blue moon tomorrow night, so I suppose anything might happen!  Hmmmm, time to come up with some really incredible wishes!  It's clear that I have the Universe's ear! 

Pondering my most majestic and abundant wishes!

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.