Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011 11:11 PM. Hmmm, is this significant????

As I try to juggle my writing assignments, I'm rethinking some of the things I'm doing.  My book is currently just a bunch of revelations, observations and concerns jumbled together however they come out of my brain.  But it makes me think that the long posts I've been putting in my blog could well be torturous for the reader.  As a result, I've decided that the posts will, from now on, be short and sweet, leaving the longer dissertations for the soon-to-be published work.

I do find it very telling that the date and time I started this post are filled with "1's".  This year clearly is continuing to remind me that there are major changes and new beginnings coming my way.  Once the book is published, I suspect the changes will start happening a lot more quickly, because many of them are directly tied to the publication of the book and all that will come after as a result. 

The sense of excitement and anticipation, at times, takes the form of nausea.  In fact, I've come to accept the fact that, most mornings, I wake up queasy but after I begin my morning ritual, it passes and I just get on with my day.  As the pace of my life quickens, I acknowledge that I must pay more attention to my health and do things which will revere and protect every cell in my body!  This will be my focus in the next days, and hopefully, the ideas will sprout forth in this blog as well. 

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.