Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011 One more day until Sedona!

Card of the Day:  Two of Pentacles (this one is brand new to this exercise!)
I see: A woman dressed as a court jester, shirt of black and white diamonds with large red buttons, two pointed hat with a bell on each point.   She stands on a lake shore, flanked by two red and blue hills, holding a large coin/pentacle in each hand.  Her demeanor is calm and relaxed, her eyes closed as if in meditation.  She holds the coins at the same level on each side, as if balancing them.
I feel:  This is a card of balance, of equalness.  Everything is in twos, the mountains, the bells on the hat, the pentacles, even the flowers on either side of the woman.  The buttons on her dress number 4, also in balance.  Thus, life is balanced, work and play, happy and sad, joy and sorrow, all aspects are important and must have their time.  Each brings value into life and leads us to grow and become who we are meant to be.
I think:  My life is balancing.  The sorrow has led me to begin this book.  The work  has led me to take a break and relax.  The sense of aloneness has led me to learn that the Universe is always there for me, and that I am never truly alone.

Interesting that the cards I'm pulling lately are either wands or pentacles, action and abundance.  Success in endeavors for which I've put forth sustained effort.  I find this significant in that I have taken on more than one new endeavor and am putting forth a certain amount of effort while, in my regular work, I'm almost too comfortable.  The processes work, for the most part.  I know what I need to do from one day to the next.  I don't need to rush for the most part, but just work through all of the steps to complete the repetitive processes.  There are places for improvement, and I work on those, but so much of what used to take me awhile to get through is very routine at this point.  Maybe that is part of what prompts my creative side to get into the picture.  I lack a challenge lately and need the challenge in order to grow.  So I will write.

I'm not sure what's going on today.  I'm a bit tense and had to relax through not one but two attempts by my body to have a migraine this morning!  So what's the deal?  Am I stressing over starting my book?  Being away from home?  Flying?  (this would be odd as I have always loved to fly)  In the short bursts of worrying about any nature of catastrophe, I keep picturing myself sitting on the balcony in Sedona, writing, enjoying the view, sipping wine...  And of course, there are the book tours! :)   The Universe is so behind me on this that I know all will be well.  Maybe a little performance anxiety?  I found out today that a co-worker is doing what we've been encouraging Joleen to do: put her journals into book form.  It was interesting though.  She said that she has to freehand her writing.  When I said I do better sitting at the computer and typing, she gave me a look as if to say "oh, that's nonsense!  The only way to truly write well is to write it out longhand!"  To each their own.  I know that my methodology in a lot of things (including dealing with family tragedy) will not be the same as what other people find effective.  The beauty is, there are lots of methods for doing nearly everything, and as we are all individuals, we get to choose what we use!  Isn't that amazing?  Choice?  That has to be one of the greatest blessings bestowed upon us.  The ability to choose and to be individual!  Maybe taken individually, the things we choose match those of many others, but if you take all of our choices together, they form a wonderful, unique individual, because it's unlikely that anyone makes exactly the same choices we do, so when you put the whole package together, it's distinctly our own!  (hmmm, this looks like something I can USE!!!)  Just as we all came into this lifetime with our own soul purpose, and just as some of us will find that soul purpose and some won't, some will look for it and some won't, some will seek their joy, their passion, and some won't.  Again, it comes down to choices.  We choose whether to be aware of more than our material surroundings and we choose whether or not we want to take it even further.  There are no wrong answers.  We do what we must do, and I believe that some are meant to simply be human.  That is part of the lesson they are here to learn this time around.  One can't be a truly spiritual being without understanding the human part of our nature, and, in some cases, that may take a few tries before we get it right.  It's like building a house.  You have to start with the foundation which is, essentially, attached to the earth.  Once the foundation is securely in place, you slowly build he rest of the structure, continuing to work from the bottom up, adding layers until you have the full building which now touches the sky as well as the earth.  As Divine beings having a Human experience, our ability to "touch the sky" as it were, is limitless, but we need to establish a strong foundation, else we lose touch with one aspect of our true selves.  For some, that foundation is rooted in some form of organized religion and may be guided by an individual who professes to be more closely tied to the Divine than normal people.  For others, that connection to Divine is direct, as it can be for anyone who allows it.  That isn't to say that we can't utilize information from the discoveries of others, nor is it a bad idea as it makes us think, and, more than think, open our minds further to the Universe.

And in opening my mind I was given yet another gift.  A suggestion that I put a picture of my book cover up where I'm writing, picturing the book as complete and already published as this is a good focus for letting the ideas flow from fingers to keyboard.  I'm going to put something together tonight and print it out to take with me.

And on that note, the next posting will be from Sedona as I have to get going early tomorrow in order to have an early Mother's Day breakfast with my baby.

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.