Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22, 2011 Busy weekend, busy life, but still the writing continues

Lots going on these days.  I've accepted partial responsibility for maintaining our kitties on Petfinder with Heather's photographic help.  I've put the bid list together for the contractors and contacted a couple of banks to get quotes on the refi.  I'm moving forward in many ways.  Yet I still managed to write about 700 words today, ran errands yesterday, helped with adoptions today and got a couple of chores done as well.  Even had some down time to watch a movie with the kids and play a computer game.  Life is good, and the busier I get, the more I seem to get done.  Wild, isn't it?  Added another post to the ACIM blog too. 

Next project will be to find a grant writing course so I can help Heather get started on writing some grant requests for CSUN next fall.  I like the feeling of energy when there are lots of things to do.  Now, I just need to make time to yank a bunch of weeds out of my front planter!  At least it's staying light later now, and I do have a four day weekend coming up this week!  I will just pace myself and get lots done, including the writing! 

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.