Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 10, 2011 It's a brand, new day!

Yesterday's announced changes are already leading to some interesting stuff.  My brain cells are frolicking at the opportunities for adding new knowledge!  I will have to spend some time, however, reassuring Mr. Dylan as the pursuit of knowledge means that I will have to leave town for a few days at a time at least 3 times in the next 6 months, and possibly more.

Danced like crazy tonight, and had a great time until those young whippersnappers started running us off the floor.  I remember when I had that much energy and my knees and back didn't ache after too much exertion!  Their time will come too!  But meanwhile, we get our dancing in early, and they close the place!  Fair is fair!   And I got a lot of line dancing, a few couples dances and some two stepping in, so I'm good!

Short post tonight, but I'm trying to at least get something in.  I'm going to bed after I finish my liquid muscle relaxer and hope this bag of frozen corn will do the rest of the job.  Otherwise, I have to try to get in to see the chiropractor tomorrow!  Can't drive 5+ hours with my back spasming!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.