Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

November 9, 2011 The times, they are a'changin' revisited

It seems that changes are definitely upon me, though, whether for better or worse is, as yet, to be determined.  I'm sure that in the long run, they will be highly beneficial, but some feel a bit like a punishment more than a reward at the moment.  But I know that with distance comes perspective, so I will allow some time to pass before making my determination.  On one issue, though, I'm somewhat relieved.  And the opportunity to spend more time learning will be welcome as well.  I can almost feel the brain cells jumping up and down with joy, and the aging process going in reverse as a result.

Along with the changes, I seem to be experiencing continued communication problems.  This time, when I try to respond to a text from my contractor, I get a test back from a weird number telling me that I entered an invalid mobile number for my text!  I finally left him a voice mail telling him my texts weren't going through, to which he responded that he'd call me when he came down off of the mountain.  Now, that conjurs up some interesting images as he is an older fellow with longish hair and a kind of rustic look to him.  I can definitely picture him taking on the mountain, as it were!  I'm sure things will resolve themselves in due time, and I've already resolved myself to accept this latest delay as another necessary piece in the puzzle that has been the second half of 2011, so my focus, now, is just to have a meeting with the "boys", get on track and hopefully see the addition part of the job started in a week or two.

Dance class was fun last night even if my right shoulder eventually took issue with the behind the back part of the pattern.  I was a bit achy this morning, but I think the more I move, the better it will feel.    I got some very nice two-stepping in, though, as well as a couple of WCS and a nightclub two-step, which I almost never get to do except in class on Monday nights, so this girl went home tired and happy to another serving of Heather's fresh made stew.  (I admit, I was ready to be good and just have a yogurt when I got home, but the whole house smelled so yummy that I succumbed!) 

And so, the newest round of changes in my life begin.  I'm going to just hop on and enjoy the ride, whether it's a ferris wheel or another roller coaster!  Yee haw!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.