Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22, 2011 Trying my patience: the lesson that keeps on giving.

Clearly the Universe thinks I need additional practice in thinking first and spitting nails as a last resort.  The last few days have certainly given me ample opportunity to review said lesson over and over and over....ad infinitum, ad nauseum.  (hmmm, blogspot doesn't recognize Latin!  How novel!)

Now I have to wonder how long my calm, systematic approach will keep the dam from breaking for someone who just wants a fight?  But as I know too well, it takes two, and I have to be the one to stop the madness.  Thankfully, I do have backup should I need it, and support as long as I keep icing the flames.  But it's so very sad that work ethic is a foreign concept to so many people, and drama seems to be the career of choice, regardless of the stage some folks find themselves standing upon.  If I want drama, I'll turn on NCIS which at least has humor thrown in to keep it from becoming dreary!  The day in, day out "poor me" syndrome gets boring so fast!  If you're going to bring me drama, at least make it entertaining, and have a couple of handsome hunks to satisfy my eye candy craving!

OK, Universe, please help me stay calm and professional and attract calm, professional people who maintain reasonable control over their personal lives so they don't cause eruptions elsewhere.  But for now, I'll just cuddle my cats whose idea of drama is to fall headfirst into a printer box, only to scale a larger stack and come crashing down, bouncing off the sewing machine and taking various odds and ends to their final destination on the floor.

In the meantime, I'll practice my "wax on, wax off" and try to catch a fly with a pair of chopsticks!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.