Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 29, 2011 Another Holy Trinity

As I was leaving work today, I spotted an SUV with the words "Faith"  and "Hope" on its back window.  My first thought was "where is "Love"?"  Then, in the usual convoluted manner my mind thinks, it occurred to me that these three words are truly what should be known as the Holy Trinity.  Isn't this what it's really all about? 

Further pondering led me to the realization that, in many cases, religion simply gives people a reason to band together as a community.  Many people I know belong to a church or temple, attend services regularly, and participate in activities but what they really have is a community which will be there for them in times of need and in times for rejoicing.  For the most part, the same thing could be accomplished in a less organized fashion with a large and devoted circle of friends.  My parents seemed to make up for the lack of a religious community in their lives with a circle of friends, but it seems that I did not learn what they knew in this regard.  Although I have been part of a circle several times over the years, I seem to have either discarded, been discarded by, or we just left each other behind by most of those people.

Thus, the lesson I am seeking in the coming weeks and months is to develop a new community for myself where I can learn and experience the give and take that exists within such a group, regardless of the reasons it may have formed in the first place.

Love and light.

1 comment:

  1. Now that is wonderful.....faith hope and love are indeed the words we should cherish and try to live by day in and day out! We would all be much healthier inside our spirits and probably in our body too if we had the regular connecting and
    support of a strong loving group of friends who cared and supported us trough thick and thin. Let us begin that journey.....and have that as a goal!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.