Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8, 2011-Never confuse silence with peace and quiet...

It's been an interesting few days during which I just wasn't able to find words to put on screen, so I've just let things percolate.  The brick wall came down on Saturday, so the house has been a complete disaster with all of the indoor cats residing in my bedroom and bathroom until the brick and ensuing mortar dust are cleaned up (hopefully by tomorrow).  Least happy of the bunch is Scooby who desperately wants to be sleeping in his mommy's bed, followed closely by Patches who is quite incensed at having her haven disturbed 24/7 by the rest of the brood.  Least bothered is Munchkin who seems quite content to make herself a nest in the middle of my bed and snuggle against my back through the night.  Little do they realize that this is nothing compared to when they'll need to be confined in cages while the back wall is knocked out and flooring is laid.  No way will I risk having one of my little escape artists getting loose and running through the construction zone!

Meanwhile, tensions continue, but I've been using my meditations to seek calm places and gentle ways to address and resolve the issues.  They've also allowed me to gain some insight into the cause and effect.  A competition is trying to evolve into full blown war for one person's time, and it is both unnecessary and counter productive.  But I'm beginning to understand why certain situations occurred in the first place.  Above all, it will be up to me to take some initiative and hope that I can do so gently enough to allow all parties to walk away relatively happy.  At least, in recent years, I've learned, to some degree, to think things through before just diving in with both feet and agitating the waters to tidal wave proportions. Another tribute to the fact that I have been learning to love and forgive myself, and accept others as they are, while still denying anyone the right or the opportunity to involve me in things I don't like or cause feelings in me which I choose not to experience.  This is not to say that the feelings don't creep in now and then.  Just that I consciously dispel them and, if necessary, take action to stop them from continuing to try to insinuate themselves into the peaceful environment I've chosen for myself.  I am not, nor will I ever be akin to the Dalai Lama or Mother Teresa, who could stand in the midst of a raging storm and be neither dampened nor buffeted.  I do feel the pressure and get knocked around a bit on occasion, but the experiences strengthen my awareness of those things which are disharmonious with my resonance, and I take steps to leave them behind me. 

Came home tonight and spent some time in my room with the cats, although most of them didn't seem to want to snuggle.  But I think just being in there with them rather than leaving them locked in while I was elsewhere in the house made a difference.  I'll be so glad when the brick is cleaned up and I can let them roam freely throughout the house again, though not half as glad as they will be, I'm sure!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.