Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 11, 2013 Changing times

With all of the time I'm spending trying to get 50,000 words down on computer before the end of the month, I've been sadly neglecting a lot of things:  Blogs, Homework, Gym time...and I'm afraid it will continue until I get as far ahead of myself as I need to in order to feel like I'll actually make it.  I'm currently at about 19,000 words, but I need 20,000 by tomorrow, so I still need to push it, and after a wonderful cranial-sacral therapy session tonight, and not getting home until after 8:00, the only writing I managed was during my lunch hour. 

Needless to say, I'll be burning the midnight oil tomorrow night! 

Meanwhile, I am already starting to feel the difference in the way my co-workers are treating me, at least a little.  There's definitely some distancing going on, which is to be expected, but nevertheless, it feels weird.  We all have our priorities, and mine is to try to make sure I pass on all of the information I can before I'm limited by the number of hours management decides they'll allot to my consulting skills.  I thought I would find out today, but everyone received some communication except me, other than second hand.  But it was the chance I took when giving extended notice, and I'm sure that everything will work out just fine in the long run.  In truth, I have not been clear on the rationale for decisions for a long time, now, so I certainly don't need to be now!  I just need to leave things as clean as possible for everyone.

The cranial-sacral session really was amazing.  Some old stuff came into my brain after her question about being in a car accident.  I had, apparently been holding onto some things which had happened after the accident, and concerned a former friend.  During the session, I ran through the whole thing, then just sent forgiveness to the friend and some to me.  She also found scar tissue from when the girls were born and did some clearing.  Interesting that it's also in that same Sacral chakra area.  It seems that not all of the blockage was from things I'd consider issues.  She also said that they had hit me with the epidural more quickly than they should have due to circumstances:  my blood pressure being elevated and the potential distress of the girls and the overcrowdedness of the maternity department due to the full moon, not the least of them.  I recalled feeling like I couldn't swallow and starting to panic as the anasthetic came up too high on my body, probably because I'm ultra sensitive to drugs in general.

She also addressed that, saying that studies are starting to bring out evidence that "sensitives", especially when they're also intelligent women, tend to react badly to drugs rather frequently.  Clearly, our energy bodies know the stuff is, essentially another form of poison.  Guess I'll just have to stay healthy! 

Her dog, Kaylie, joined us for the session.  She's a beautiful German Shepard with a very sweet disposition.  Apparently, she's used to play time as sessions don't usually run so late.  It was fun to listen to her snuffling and stretching in the corner throughout the session and I made sure to apologize to her for delaying her play time!

All in all, I found the whole process very interesting, and am thinking about going back for another session.  She does a follow-up call a couple of days after the session, so I'm guessing I'm going to keep noticing changes over the next couple of days.  Stay tuned!

I could, of course, sit here typing about anything and everything all night, but it's already after midnight and I have a busy week ahead of me, so I'll just give you my gratitudes and sign off.

1. I am grateful for the continuing progress on my novel.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to experience new healing techniques.
3. I am grateful for my ability to get things caught up in the next couple of days so I don't feel quite so slammed.
4. I am grateful for the successful completion of the first draft of my novel.
5. I am grateful for the publication of my first novel.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.