Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November 5, 2013 TV is becoming a thing of my past

What with meetings and telecons and writing and such, I'm finding myself spending less and less time on the sofa in front of the TV.  In fact, I'm down to a single show before I go rattle my muse's cage. 

Admittedly, my blogs are going to continue to suffer until this project is completed, because my writing efforts are going into the novel.  However, there is one thing I can do here that I can't do in my novel, and that is to wander through the land of topics, never sticking to one for very long!  Here, I follow no rules, but simply let my mind (and fingers) wander where they will. 

Tonight, however, I have drained my own battery and where they want to wander has a lot to do with a soft bed, a warm comforter and as many kitties as choose to share the experience. 

On the bright side, I'm getting up on time again, now that the sun, albeit temporarily, is streaming in my window well before it's time for me to get up.  I'll enjoy it as long as I can, before having to depend on the alarm clock to keep me from sleeping the day away!  (that or my joints which have come to protest if I try to remain supine for too many hours!)

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the continued encouragement and support I'm getting from so many directions!
2. I am grateful for a busy week at work.
3. I am grateful for all of the words which are spilling from my fingers in support of my many projects.
4. I am grateful for leaps of faith, no matter where they might take me.
5. I am grateful for being closer to my goal.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.