Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

November 18, 2013 Letting go, moving on, but never forgetting.

Between the cold I've had since Thursday and the loss of my sweet girl, Loki, I lost a couple of days. 

In those two days I lost, I missed one day of my A.R.T. class, got behind on my 50,000 word challenge, had yet to pay bills, and was beginning to hit underwear critical. 

Although I didn't make it completely through the day at work today, with a combination of grief and swollen sinuses combining to kick my butt, I managed to pull everything out by tonight, and feel much better all the way around. 

I know that Loki is now in a better place.  She lived the life she was supposed to, as much as it seemed to suck from where I sat, since she spent a lot of time being sick. 

I spent some time relaxing in front of the TV, watching my favorite, Castle, while snuggling Dylan, Munchkin and Toby and feeding Toby, Dylan and Scooby their new favorite treats.

Realizing that I needed to get my act together and get things done, I got the sandboxes scooped and took out the trash, sorted and started laundry (which was ultimately finished a few minutes ago), set up the coffee pot for tomorrow (some things are not to be neglected!), paid bills, straightened the kitchen and got myself back on track for the 50,000 word challenge. 

Aside from the still stuffy head, I'm feeling pretty good and am better prepared to face the rest of the week. 

Work is getting busy as I respond to requests for information and try to pass on 5 years worth of knowledge in less than 3 weeks, but I have a great person to pass things on to, have written extensive desk instructions and will still be available as a resource after I leave, so I don't really expect any problems. 

I was going to say something about life eventually returning to normal, but frankly, I haven't a clue as to what normal is any more!  Each day presents more changes and challenges to take on.  But for the most part, I'm enjoying this adventure I'm on. 

If nothing else, when I lay my head on my pillow tonight and snuggle with my remaining kitties, I will do so feeling like I've made the most of my day, and am ready to make the most of tomorrow too!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the cats I have left who have been staying close to me tonight, snuggling quietly and letting me know I have their love and support.
2. I am grateful that I am no longer able to just veg my life away, allowing everything to deteriorate around me.
3. I am grateful for my daughter and son-in-law who are always there when I need them, and for my grand puppy and grand kitty who get so excited when they hear Grandma's voice (now, if Gwennie could just learn not to pee all over herself! :))
4. I am grateful for the beginning of the holiday season even though I have broken pattern and have not yet bought a single present!
5. I am grateful for the incredible outpouring of love I have experienced the last couple of days, and even more grateful that the world has so many people who love and appreciate animals.  There is hope!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.