Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014 Stealing an idea from Doreen Virtue: 2014 at a glance

After watching Doreen Virtue's 2014 Tarot reading and finding so much that I resonated with, I decided to do a personal one of my own.  I might add that I pulled the cards twice as, the first time, I had failed to light a candle, which I felt was important to the reading (don't ask me why, I just did).  Of course, it involved chasing the little cat I'm cat sitting off the desk as he didn't have the sense to leave the candle alone, like my own cats do. 

I'll just comment on the first pull because it probably had some significance which I chose to ignore for now.  It contained an extraordinary number of Major Arcana cards, which the one I chose to document did not. 

But without further ado, here's my version of 2014:



Personal 12 month Tarot Reading
Deck:  Spiral
Draw Date: January 10, 2014

January:  Nine of Wands  :  January sees me standing on my own with a great deal of energy and drive, though I’m perceiving that I need to pull back into myself, protecting what is mine.  I must be cautious to avoid pulling back too far or I might miss opportunities.  This will be a very productive month both work-wise and creatively as I’m focused and inclined towards reclusiveness to some degree.   The key areas of importance here are to guard against being unduly defensive and protective.
February:  Princess of Cups:  February sees me in a deeply introspective state, continuing the relative reclusiveness of January while bringing my heart to the forefront of my thoughts.  Creativity is still very much a part of my time and efforts, but matters of my heart become increasingly important if, as yet, unsatisfied.  I may find that I’m, as yet, unaware of growing attachments as I reside deeply within myself and my own, personal energies.
March:  Justice:  March will see me looking closely at all areas of my life and making some difficult decisions as to what I must keep and what I must let go if I’m to continue to grow and evolve.  It could also involve the editing of my book, when I’ll need to make some seemingly brutal cuts and changes to ensure continuity and readability of my first published work.  I could also see a drastic alteration in the path I set in motion last November, and implemented in early December.  It may become clear that some of what I took upon myself is not, ultimately in support of my greater good, and I’ll need to either change how I’m handling some things, or give them up in as professional and considerate a manner as possible.
April:  Seven of Swords:  In April, there will be definite differences of opinion as to what I should keep and what should be left behind.  Whether this applies to my book or to my accounting work, I will be inclined to guard what is near and dear to me, perhaps losing sight of what is truly best for me in the long run.  I will be inclined to want it all, but will know that isn’t possible.  I see this, in part, as a continuation of the editing and culling process which begins in March.  All in all, it is important that I weigh my choices carefully, listen to input from others and be willing to let go of things I’d rather not, for the good of my career, my personal life and my book.
May:  Knight of Pentacles:  Input from an unexpected but welcome source with fresh ideas will help me get things into perspective and help me make decisions which will positively impact my financial health.  I have laid the groundwork well, but mustn’t overlook the caring and feeding process of my ideas and the responsibilities I’ve taken on.  New ideas will have been planted as well, and I will be moving forward with some of them while continue to cultivate those already growing and thriving.   Accept advice and refrain from becoming defensive when my work is criticized.
June:  Ten of Pentacles :  June sees all of my efforts enjoying unprecedented success.  My accounting side business is thriving and taking up just the right amount of time.  My book is published and selling while work progresses smoothly on subsequent books.  It’s even possible that another of the books I have in progress has been completed, edited and published.  Beware that the pace with which things are happening leads to overindulgence or lack of personal care as I ride the waves of success, both financial and personal.  Goals are certainly met, but there is much work ahead if I’m going to stay at the top of my game.  More decisions may need to be made regarding how to effectively manage my work load.
July:  Queen of Wands:  Indications that a woman who is a “mover and shaker” will be at the forefront of my life in July.  This could be myself, a friend who has been encouraging me to follow my dream, or maybe even an editor or publisher who is interested in further promoting my work.  This woman holds a lot of power, though she wields it with grace.  She has the midas touch when it comes to creative endeavors and it seems that everything in which she has a hand thrives and grows, bringing nourishment and enlightenment to many.  She is a loving and giving soul, though she can be tough and decisive when the situation requires it.
August:  The Fool:  August will be a case of “be careful what you wish for”.  I’ll be stepping off the precipice into the realities of the choices I made months before, diving into a world which moves a great deal faster than I might have imagined.  It could be a month of book tours, or editorial meetings for one of my new projects.  It could be that my remodeling project finds new life, or that I find myself moving to someplace more suited to the new lifestyle I’ve acquired.  Whatever it might be, it will be in my best interests to be a little naïve and trusting, especially of the Universe and its plans for my future.  A new me is about to be born, and the crazy, wild horse stampede pace of the year will only increase from this point forward.
September:  Eight of Pentacles :  As I’ve sown, so shall I reap.  This isn’t a time to cease the hard work I’ve initiated this year.  In fact, the month may call for an even greater increase in effort and dedication to my craft.  Responsibilities continue to mount, delegation may be required and the number of projects on my plate continue to grow…and I am thriving as never before!  I’m so in love with the work I do that it’s hardly work at all, but purpose and love and sheer joy!
October:  Ace of Wands:  As if there wasn’t already enough on my plate, October shows yet another creative endeavor beginning.  Like the others, this one will progress quickly, burning up the path as it moves forward.  Divine connections will be easily recognized and utilized in this new project which looks to be for the Greater Good.  I will be guided to expend more effort towards helping others and supporting the causes which are most important to me.
November:  Three of Cups:  Celebrating with friends and family and those who have been instrumental in bringing about my many successes will be the keynote of November.  It will be a time to show my gratitude to all who have pushed, prodded, supported, encouraged and applauded me along the way.  I will be guided towards new and beautiful ways to express my gratitude, both privately and publicly.
December:  Ten of Swords:  There will be a sense of being overwhelmed, of having too many responsibilities and too many demands being made upon me, only exacerbated by the frenetic, holiday season.  It is important for me to realize that many of those demands are being made by myself, and to practice kindness to me, first, taking a few things off of my plate, some permanently, and some until after the holidays when social engagements diminish and preparations for family and friends are complete.  Once again, it could require me to delegate and to take time away from my writing to address my other responsibilities.

Summary:
Overall, this reading is fairly evenly spread between the four suits and carries celebrations, successes and hard work in fairly equal measure.  There are certainly some pitfalls I must overcome, but in the end, it will be a truly amazing year!  (and what is success without some frustration and a few challenges to overcome?)

My gratitudes today are:
1. I am grateful to last night's DJ who played a dance called "Deja Vu" when my spirits were rather low due to some weird signals I had been receiving from a client all day.  The dance is one of my favorites, and lifted my spirits amazingly!
2. I am grateful to the Universe which never fails to have my best interests at heart, and lately, has been making it clear sooner rather than later.
3. I am grateful for gratitudes which are very effective in pulling me out of a negative thought state.
4. I am grateful for my new morning routine of jumping out of bed, eager to meet the day's joys, challenges, responsibilities and surprises.
5. I am grateful to my daughter who bought us Lion King tickets for Chanukah, for tonight's show!  Hakuna Matata!!!

Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.