Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30, 2014 Energy, Energy, where for art thou, Energy

After a full day's work, I headed off with my usual high level of excitement for a dance night, my reward for getting things done.  I danced for a while, yakked for awhile, goofed off some...when I realized that I couldn't find the wonderful energy I'd been experiencing lately.  In fact, the whole place felt flat.

I tried sealing my field, but couldn't even manage to grab the energy to do that properly!  Someone suggested that the cloudy day had sapped her, but I think it was more than that.  Almost from the moment I got there, I felt detached as if I was walking around in a protective bubble which shielded me from everyone and everything. 

Sure, I could talk to people and interact, but there was no connection, no melding of energies...at all! 

When I tried to check the energy updates my teacher posts, the site was down for maintenance.  Is the Universe trying to tell me something again, and I'm oblivious...again???

Even so, I stayed almost as long as I have been lately, not feeling like it was time to go until around my usual time.  I just felt like I'd left part of myself behind.  When I arrived home, the cats were waiting for me at the door, so maybe they sensed something too.

Guess I'll just sleep on it and hope my energy returns in the morning! :)

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for friends.
2. I am grateful for thought provoking conversations.
3. I am grateful for dancing, even on the less perfect nights.
4. I am grateful for healthy eating, healthy habits, and camaraderie while following the habits.
5. I am grateful for inspiration and laughter which my friends so readily provide.

Love and life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.