The website doesn't necessarily have to tie into my book, but must be something interesting and informative to which I can use SEO's (search engine optimization) to ultimately attract a couple of thousand readers a day to my website.
Those in the know recommend finding something which inspires me and on which I can create a website which will ultimately have over 100 pages! They also say that it must be about something that interests your readers and should not be about yourself.
Well, I guess that narrows it down considerably. So, what interests me that I could do research and create interesting articles on? Let's see, I guess I can start a list:
- Feline health
- Suicide of a parent
- Animal rescue, including TNR.
- Natural remedies
- Alternative healing
For good reason, I've put this project on hold until I finish my book as I need those creative juices to be focused. The next project on my horizon will most likely be completing the copywriting course, if for no other reason than it has information and techniques which will help me be more successful with my website venture.
What this means in the short run is that I will, ultimately, be starting a website/blog on WordPress, and may or may not move my work of the last five years over once I've become proficient with the system.
If I thought the last six months was interesting, I think I'm going to find that it was pretty tame compared to what's ahead. But a person who could take the leap of faith I did last December is surely up to the challenges which lie ahead!
My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for my ability to embrace change, no matter how frightening the unknown might appear.
2. I am grateful for supportive friends and family who, whether they know it or not, keep my spirits up when things don't look too promising at a particular moment.
3. I am grateful for a healthy body and mind which allow me to make changes with uncertain outcomes.
4. I am grateful for the resources which continue to manifest when I least expect them.
5. I am grateful for an abundance of love, health, joy, and prosperity with which my life has been blessed.
Love and light