Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, July 14, 2014

July 13, 2014 Trying a little bit o' this 'n that #Shericonaway

As you might have noticed if you've been following this blog, I've been trying various things to see if I can figure out what makes my readership go up or down.  Last night, after a slow start, I ended up with a kind of persuasive piece.  Though it did better than some, it was certainly not up to par compared to other posts.  (about half as many hits as the one from the day before which contained ponderings and a preponderance of #hashtags)

A day spent being comparatively lazy, aside from cooking up a batch of mish mosh for the week, and washing dishes by boiling water due to lack of a working water heater.  In fact, my step count which has been over 10,000 for the last few days dropped to a measly 2475 for today.  But everyone needs a day of rest now and then!  I'm certainly planning to do a lot of movement and activity tomorrow!

A lazy day spent meditating and napping gave my imagination far too much exercise, leaving me at a loss for anything profound to expound upon this evening.  This means another short, sweet post for my loyal readers, and I apologize for the brevity.  I assure you that it is only a temporary aberration.  I will most certainly return to my prolific self by tomorrow. 

I also dare not keep Mr. Dylan waiting.  He is lying on my desk with his belly and chin in the air.  If I fail to reach over and give him a skritch every few minutes, he utters a rather pathetic moan.  One who hadn't seen him snuggled up to me most of the day, getting pets and skritches and loves might believe his tale of neglect.  I know the truth, however.  He, like the rest of my furry family are quite pampered and completely certain that they are loved and cherished.

Again, I've gone off on a tangent.  While shopping with my daughter last week, I asked why she bought the SILK #almondmilk rather than the Almond Breeze, and the refrigerated vs. the shelf stable.  She told me that there was a chemical used in the processing which was unhealthy.  I just took a few moments to do a little research.  It isn't so much the processing, but an additive derived from red kelp, called #carrageenan which is the issue.  Apparently, it is used as a thickening agent in many foods.  Guess I'll be reading labels even more carefully  now! 

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I can take a lazy day after a busy week.
2. I am grateful for the ability to research anything which happens to come up with just a few keystrokes.
3. I am grateful for a busy, challenging week ahead of me.
4. I am grateful for the time to get a few more quotes on my water heater, and the availability of showers at the gym so I'm not desperate to have it fixed without getting all of the facts first.
5. I am grateful for the abundance in my life:  my friends, my family, my health, love, prosperity and creativity.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.