Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June 30, 2014 Being predictable.

As I'd hoped, my energy level was much improved today.  As expected, I took advantage of it, and probably overdid it.  But a week's worth of errands are done and I have all of the necessities for the next week or so. 

I did pay the price, but not with pain or increased symptoms.  My one hour meditation simply extended itself into a two hour meditation plus nap.  Munchkin was quite happy about the results of my marathon errand running, as it meant my lap stayed put for longer than usual.  In the cat world, a surface which remains stationary for as long as they choose to nap is something to be grateful for! :)

Yet, I look at tomorrow and think to myself: "Ok, I'm good.  Tomorrow I am going to do laundry, vacuum and mop the floors and maybe even clean the bathrooms!"  

Who am I kidding?  I know that I'll be good for maybe 3 hours, and then my energy will flag.  But maybe this will help me learn to apply my favorite rule, "work smarter, not harder" when it comes to one of my least favorite jobs, the dreaded housework!  Instead of trying to vacuum and mop the entire house, I can take it room by room, leaving the living room for last, as it is the biggest expanse of floor in the house.  Even if I only manage to get my office and the two bathrooms mopped tomorrow, I can do a floor a day for the rest of the week until I'm finished!

Of course, that is what a smart person who is still nursing ear infections and, periodically, coughing up an organ, would do.  On the bright side, this will not be another move all of the furniture and vacuum underneath kind of day or week.  But some of my floors are going to require some pretty powerful scrubbing before the day is done, and if nothing else, the cat trees must be moved and mopped under!

So stay tuned for the next installment of "Tales of an Over Achiever".  As I try to juggle housework with the writing I really need to finish as I've already missed my June 30 deadline for completing the edit of my book. 

As the Little Engine that Could would say:  "I think I can!  I think I can!"

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the chores I was able to cross off of my To Do list today.
2. I am grateful for continued improvement, health wise.
3. I am grateful for high aspirations, even if I don't always meet them.
4. I am grateful for increasing energy, even if it's not back to my full potential yet.
5. I am grateful for kitties who yell at me to get certain things done before I go to bed. 

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.