Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014 Reminder of my move.

Just a reminder.  You can now find my blog at http://survivingandbeyond.wordpress.com/.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.