Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 14, 2014 Working hard, napping hard #shericonaway

 This is more of a journal entry than a blog post tonight, so feel free to skip to the end if you wish.

The hot water wars are over!  One of the plumbers I'd called yesterday called before 8 this morning, and by 11, I was back in business!  (His estimate was among the more reasonable ones and as an added bonus, he could start right away!)

As I've gotten into the habit of sleeping until at least 8:30 if not 9:30, this meant I started my day quite a bit earlier than normal, and I rather liked it!  I got some reading done, then jumped back into my online copywriting course by reviewing the previous chapter, since I'd put it aside for so long.  Tomorrow will be spent reviewing the first part of the chapter I'd been working on, then getting started on the assignment I'd already done a bit of work on.  (I know the English majors will be cringing about the preposition I ended my sentence with (and again), but there are just times when I'm not grammatically correct!) 

I was able to finally get a couple of loads of laundry done, though only towels and a comforter that got soaked when the water heater decided to commit hari kiri.  My dishwasher is running as we speak, and tomorrow, I'll revel in a beautiful, wonderful warm shower, and wash the rest of my clothes. 

At 2:14AM when I need to be up by about 7:30, I'm regretting the late afternoon nap I indulged in, as it means I'll really need the coffee which I've set to brew shortly after my alarm bellows in a few hours.  I may still yawn in my manicurist's face for a little while, but the rescheduling of my appointment to one day and one hour earlier than normal means that I can get my workout done earlier too, and even take the time to get some groceries before getting down to business. 

The weather here has turned muggy and it seems to be freaking the cats out, so I'll keep this short so I can give them the pleasure of my company for a few, brief hours.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for regaining my discipline, albeit in smaller doses for the moment.
2. I am grateful for the resumption of hot water distribution.   I'd like to say that I'll never take it for granted again, but after awhile of having a dependable source, I will probably slip at least part of the way back into my old ways.
3. I am grateful for my friend's successful surgery and look forward to spending time with her during her recovery.  (I'll be putting a special joke book together just for her!)
4. I am grateful for the entertainment value of my furry roommates (as Toby rushes in, mewing like a kitten around his pink and purple squishy ball).
5. I am grateful for the peace, harmony, love, joy, health, prosperity and abundance which is available to everyone for the asking.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.