Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February 12, 2014 Keeping the momentum going

I can't say I'm working as many hours a day, in this new life, as I used to, at least if you consider hours at the office.  However, I will say that I'm getting a lot more done in less time, plus I'm getting to the gym three times a week, have moved my evening and Saturday appointments to weekdays, and, judging by how much the falling hair has slowed down, my stress level is starting to go into the negative numbers! 

This week, I got all of the administrivia and accounting work done at the beginning of the week to allow myself time to really focus on studying, meditating and expanding my spiritual universe.    And boy, is it expanding!

My meditations have taken on a whole new direction.  No longer am I nodding off for most of the experience.  In fact, if I do start to nod off, my internal alarm goes off and brings me back from the edge of oblivion. 

But yesterday's meditation had to be one of the best ever!   As has become my practice, I began by sealing my field, and feeling the tingling of the energy moving up my body and out, over my arms.  What happened next was nothing short of amazing!  I felt and saw waves of energy surrounding me.  As I watched, the energy turned a lovely, healing pink color.  As I have some friends who have been suffering various health issues lately, I brought their images into my mind's eye, one at a time, and sent them some of the lovely, healing energy. 

After taking care of the humans in my life, I sent energy to each of my furry children, envisioning a barrier to protect them from fleas and any other nasty, germy things which might cause them discomfort. 

Afterwards, I basked in my cocoon of pink, healing energy and started checking in on my own body.  I have a couple of areas which have been giving little twinges of pain, so I sent some of the energy to those spots as well.

Today, I'm still having some trouble with my left foot (and, in fact, refrained from going to the 2-step class), but my right knee is no longer twinging, and my left hip is all but healed! 

I tried to recreate yesterday's meditation today, but was unsuccessful.  However, I was still given little jolts if I went beyond a certain level of consciousness.  I'm not really disappointed in today's failed attempt as I know that each meditation I do is different and will have a different purpose.  Healing was yesterday's purpose.  Shutting off my mind for a little while was today's, and frankly, it was a tough go!  I definitely had monkey mind today, and had to keep dragging myself back from one bizarre tangent or another until I was finally able, with the help of Munchkin, who finally returned to her rightful spot during my meditations (Snoopy realized that he just doesn't have what it takes to snuggle in my lap without moving for more than 5 minutes!), to find about an hour and a half of quiet mind. 

I also have to give credit to a couple of my guides who appeared when I was struggling with crazy, not always pleasant thoughts, and gave me somewhere to focus until the wildness passed. 

There might be something else going on right now as well, because, as long as I was at home, Dylan has not left my side today at all!  This is unusual as he will hang with me for awhile, then wander off to snuggle with Toby or wrestle with Snoopy.  But today, as long as I was at my desk, he was there, often with my hand idly petting him or skritching his belly.  If I got up, even for a moment, he followed me wherever I went, occasionally offering a comment or two.  While I sat in the living room eating dinner and watching part of the Olympics, he was within arm's reach, sharing the love seat with me.  Now that I've returned to my office, he is sharing the desk (not entirely agreeably) with Munchkin again. 

As this cat very blatantly chose me a few years ago, I have to trust that, if he's hanging this close, it's because something is about to change, yet again, and he intends to be part of whatever it might be (and being a cat, he may already know, and is waiting for this silly human to catch up!). 

So as I relax at the end of my day, I am already thinking ahead to the start of my day tomorrow, when I will spend time answering the questions for my class before doing a practice session with my classmate. 

Tomorrow night's dancing and Friday's gym time with my daughter are just part of the comfortable pattern my life has fallen into.  I also know that after Sunday, I put most of my pressing obligations (of the non-writing sort) behind me, and can begin the new week by starting the editing process on my book.  I want to get a good ways into it, and come up with a title, before launching into my next endeavor which will be the prelude to marketing the finished work (before it is actually finished, of course), with the able assistance of my long-time cheerleader and the friend who goes back more years than anyone else!  I'm thrilled to pieces to be able to engage her services in this next leg of my journey, after all she has done for me in encouraging me to follow my passion.  The leap of faith I've taken would not have been possible without her faith in me, and making me realize that I'd stifled this side of me for far too long! 

This roller coaster I call my life is, at the moment, on that long, creaky climb up to the top of the peak before it sends me hurtling down, with, perhaps, a couple of loop de loops thrown in for excitement, into the crazy world I've finally decided I'm ready to breach.    At every turn, I'm learning that I have no idea what I've gotten myself into, but I'm no longer afraid (at least not much!), of success, of launching my babies out into the world, and of doing it over and over again until the time comes when I can no longer speed type the words onto the glowing, white screen before me. 

Let the party begin!!!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the people who have believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself.
2. I am grateful for the opportunity to include those people in my travels.
3. I am grateful for learning to clear my plate so I can move on to what is most important.
4. I am grateful for the routines and the lists and the organizing I've been doing with my life.  Though there is still a lot to do, what I've done is making room for what matters.
5. I am grateful for an abundance of what matters.

Love and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.