Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014 Revision week, Day 2

Revisions combined with research continue at a snail's pace, but with 5 chapters behind me (assuming I don't go back and completely re-do chapter 5), I'm making progress.  That isn't to say that I'm not procrastinating.  I sat in front of my computer this morning, doing everything but editing, for about 2 hours before I finally grabbed myself by the collar and put a stop to the procrastinating.

But I'm still not giving it my full attention, and need to figure out how to do that.  Revising and rewriting is much harder than just letting the story come while my fingers tap dance on the keyboard.  But I know I have some great ideas in me to improve on the free flowing pile of words I've accumulated since November.  Though this will only be the start of a long task, my plan was to get a good start on it this week.  I only hope that the next three days see me making better progress! 

As I do research for various aspects of my book, using everything from the internet, to my rather ecclectic library, to handouts from my class, I find myself really getting into the spirit of the story.  Today, I had a candle burning and pulled out some incense to add to the aura.  When I stopped to do my meditation, the whole house had taken on the scent of the incense.  It gave me a rather mystical feel.  I will probably repeat the process tomorrow, using one of the other "flavors" I unearthed.

On another topic, I paid attention to suggestions from friends about the cramp in my foot, and after a few days of taking extra potassium, and two days of having a smoothie with a banana in it for lunch, I'm happy to report that the foot cramps are gone.  I'm also adding chia seeds, hemp protein powder and greek yogurt to the mix to try to get my knee to return to its healthy, unswollen state.  Stay tuned for updates on that!

I do find that having a smoothie mid-day is making me less hungry the rest of the day.  I'm not entirely sure why, but as I was down a pound today, finally, I'm not going to question it as long as it works! 

So, on the board this week:  continue to revise/rework/edit, eat healthy and get plenty of exercise and water.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for peace, quiet and uninterrupted time to do what I need to do.
2. I am grateful for the extra cuddliness of my furballs, and for Toby's unwillingness to let me oversleep.
3. I am grateful for friends who can relate to the process I'm undergoing.
4. I am grateful to those who continue to encourage and inspire me.
5. I am grateful to be pursuing me dream and really being a Writer!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.