Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20, 2014 Windy days and empathic tendencies

I may have narrowed down the reasons behind last night's mood swings.

I noticed, today, that my empathic nature seems to be heightened for some reason, prompting me to strengthen the seal on my energy field.   But even more likely to make me twitchy is the fact that the winds this town is known for have returned with a vengeance.

Unfortunately for me and Scooby, this was the day I'd set to take him to the vet.  Now, he keeps running in, touching base with me, then taking off again.  The winds and the trip in the car are not making for a very peaceful boy today!  But to be honest, I'm not sure if his mood is rubbing off on me, or vice versa!  Maybe a little of both.

Trying to meditate today was a real challenge.  Every little noise distracted me.  Snoopy/Snowball was being especially naughty.  My mind kept drifting from past history to things I needed to do.  I was finally able to get a few minutes in by just focusing on moving my energy around.  But it was hardly what I needed today.

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing you ate seemed to satisfy (or, like me, turned your stomach into a rumbling mass of annoyance!), nothing you tried to do held your attention, but yet, there was nothing you really wanted to do?   That's me, today!  I can only hope that tonight's dancing will, somehow, settle me down!  It's almost like that anticipation feeling.  You know something exciting is about to happen, but you also know that you have to wait for the proper time, but you're just not happy about the waiting part.  I used to call it the Disneyland syndrome, as it was a feeling that occurred in the day or days preceding a Disneyland trip.

It's even affecting my eating!  This morning, it took me over an hour and a half to eat one, 5.3 ounce carton of yogurt.  This afternoon, I was eating everything in sight, managing to squeeze 90% of the day's calories into a 2 hour period of time.  I was planning to make a smoothie for dinner, but by the time I needed to do it before going dancing, all I wanted was....you guessed it!  A 5.3 ounce carton of yogurt!  <sigh>

A marvelous night of dancing, hanging with friends who are getting excited about the upcoming cruise and watching the girls flirt with the new guy all had the desired affect!  I'm still feeling like my nerve endings are exposed, but had plenty of practice sealing my field tonight, so it's all good.  Nothing like a good, physical workout to make you just want to sleep!

My gratitudes are probably going to be pretty obvious tonight:
1. I am grateful for the ability to work out physically to overcome my emotional vulnerabilities.
2. I am grateful for my dance friends who never fail to lift my mood, even when I didn't know it needed lifting.
3. I am grateful for getting to know more of the dance people better.
4. I am grateful for the wonderful night's sleep I have to look forward to tonight.
5. I am grateful for the unconditional love of my cats who are there whenever I need them (often, with one snoring and muttering on my desk while I work!)

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.