I find that, despite a slightly slower start than normal, much to Toby's disgust (like I can't sleep for an extra 15-30 minutes in the morning now???), I woke up feeling energized, but to no coffee!!! Yes, folks, the pot was nearly empty and I'd failed, in last night's energy drain, to set up the pot to brew this morning. Needing to keep myself busy while the liquid of life (or at least, wakefulness) dripped slowly from my kitchenaid coffee maker, I performed a number of tasks which resulted in the following list:
Things to do while waiting for the coffee to brew:
1. Scoop sandboxes (this is assuming you have indoor cats like I do)
2. Put away laundry which has been in the dryer since Wednesday.
3. Put comforter in the washer, since Scooby conveniently horked on it, of course, knowing that it was time to wash it anyway.
4. Unload dishwasher
5. Reload dishwasher
6. Feed cats (yes, I know this should have been number 1, if you ask said felines)
7. Put odds and ends which have been left on the kitchen counter in their proper places.
8. Check email
9. Check blog stats.
10. Print out additional articles for this month's A.R.T. homework.
Whew! Was struggling to come up with 10, but I'm a creature of habit these days, in some regards, and my lists need to have 10 things, while gratitudes must contain 5. Why? I have no idea, but it just feels right!
Waking up in the mood to write could definitely be a good thing, though. I can get more editing done on my book and maybe even get some of the questions answered with regard to my marketing plan. (though I also promised the kids I'd review their choices for IRA contributions and help them understand their options).
Isn't it funny how an hour can change things? I've finished my breakfast, put another load of laundry in, chatted with a couple of friends, and suddenly, the wind is blowing outside my window, and my mood has changed again. I find that I'm mentally beating myself up for feelings I deem inappropriate. But being a writer, I will, ultimately, work through the feelings by adding them to my private file of things of too personal a nature to include in my blog. I do realize that putting them here might help someone else, but I can't think of a way, right now, to do it without including specifics. Should I figure out how to make it more general, it might still find its way here at some point, perhaps after I've already worked it out.
At any rate, the rest of what I need to write today must be done offline, so I will leave you with five more gratitudes, just because I can.
1. I am grateful that I have options, other than close friendships which I'm still learning how to form, for working out the things which trouble me.
2. I am grateful for friends who are going through some of the things I am, and can assure me that I'm not yet certifiably insane.
3. I am grateful for quiet time to express whatever I need to, either publicly or privately.
4. I am grateful for a life of abundance, prosperity and balance which, though constantly evolving, readjusts itself to always give me what I need.
5. I am grateful for my creativity and my "balls". A friend told me last night that I have great, big ones! :)
Love and light
Welcome to my Journey
Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.
Love and Light.
Love and Light.