Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013 The detachment continues.

As I continue to feel detached, disconnected and otherwise out of sync with the world around me, I took a few moments to re-read the October Power Path Forecast, and as I did, I found myself nodding my head and saying:  "Yes, yes...feel that...feel that too...I can relate...hmmmm".

If you're interested in reading it yourself, here's the link.
http://www.thepowerpath.com/index.php/power-path-home/the-power-path/monthly-forecast/572-october-forecast-2013

Essentially, the message for the month is "Reset", which includes shutting the whole system down, and bringing it back up, free of the old paradigms and expectations.  I've known for awhile that I want and need to change my path, whether it might be career, personal life, relationships, whatever.  Change is definitely needed or I'll start to stagnate, if I haven't already.    The power path forecast talks about stopping what you're doing and giving yourself a break.  It mentions giving yourself some down time, and that, if you don't do so voluntarily, it will be forced upon you by circumstance or even illness.

So far, the illness part has manifested in my animals and I hope they aren't taking the hit for me!  I've had issues here and there, like a broken garage door which have put a hitch in my gitalong, but for the most part, I'm chugging along, albeit not fully engaged. 

Perhaps the detachment is my way of taking a break.  It's not that I'm failing to complete tasks or get the things done I need to, but that's as far as it goes.  What I mean is, I'm not getting anything extra done, just the bare necessities.   

As you can see from the video I inserted here, the song "Bare Necessities" from Disney's "The Jungle Book" immediately popped into my head, and after giving it a listen, it is entirely appropriate for this Reset October. 

"Relax, don't work so hard.  The bare necessities of life will come to you." 

I know I've been worrying a lot about the health of two of my cats, not to mention the increased strain on my finances to ensure that they are as healthy as possible.  It seems that my lack of focus is just a reminder that I need to relax and allow things to take care of themselves for now.  That doesn't mean stop paying my bills and keeping up with feedings and meds and vet visits and going to work and such.  Nor does it mean that resuming my workout routine would be a bad thing.

What it does mean is to stop fretting about it and just do what I need to do, then relax and the rest will come together.  I did put out to the Universe that I need to find a way to supplement my income.  I know that's all I need to do for now, other than to allow opportunities to come to me.  Until then, taking care of existing tasks so that the way will be clear when things begin to materialize is second only to relaxing and allowing.

So this is me, relaxing and allowing the bare necessities of life to come to me!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for reminders to relax and go with the flow.
2. I am grateful for all of the things which manifest when I cease trying to control them.
3. I am grateful for the improved and improving health of my cats.
4. I am grateful for possibilities which come in all shapes and sizes, and often when you least expect them.
5. I am grateful for a most excellent night of dancing with the best DJ ever!

Love and light,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.