Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24, 2013 A disturbing phenomenon

I experienced something rather disturbing tonight as I tried to seal my field while dancing.  Each time I set the seal, my energy field expanded, slipping out from the confines of the seal.  No matter how hard I tried to get the seal around the energy, it just kept slipping out. 

I noticed that I felt rather fatigued this evening, but the old chicken and the egg question is: was I tired because I was struggling to seal my field or was I struggling to seal my field because I was tired?

Either way, a good night's sleep won't do me any harm, and with a busy weekend ahead of me, it's probably just as well.

Nothing seems to be holding my focus right now, and I can only surmise that everything has assumed a holding pattern until I can get everything in place.  Meanwhile, I'm inspired to finish organizing my office, so I will likely pick up that task over the next few weeks, in between working on some writing projects and doing a bit of research.

As I find myself at a loss for words, I'll end this evening's post with my usual gratitudes:

1. I am grateful for an abundance of energy, albeit beyond my control at the moment.
2. I am grateful for confidence in risky decisions.
3. I am grateful for the support my friends give me, no matter what I might decide to do.
4. I am grateful for my dance evenings, even when I cut them a bit shorter than usual.
5. I am grateful for my warm, soft bed which awaits me, and is most likely already full of cats.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.