Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, October 7, 2013

October 6, 2013 It finally happened!

As the title states, it did, indeed, finally happen! 

What, you may ask?  Nothing exactly world shaking.  I simply reached the point where I was tired of the same breakfasts and lunches every week, so I decided to change it up a bit. 

This week's breakfast fare includes an egg bake with fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and mozzarella, and a fresh fruit bowl with strawberries, mango, pineapple and cantaloupe.  Lunch consists of spaghetti squash with marinara and a smaller version of my lunch salads sans the protein. I have also added snacks so I'm not tempted to nibble on junk.  I have baby carrots with white bean hummus and a lovely pear. 

Getting back on the healthy train is a bit more work, but a lot more satisfying!  I did experience some minor twinges of pain from Friday's workout, but they didn't last long (maybe because I was hauling 40 pound boxes of cat sand and heavy bags of groceries today?).  I'm going to try for Monday-Wednesday-Friday for now as weekends seem to get away from me way too quickly these days.  I will try to post progress as I see it happening.  I might even drag out the tape measure so I can keep track of inches this time!

In the midst of my personal concert of music from my childhood and teen years, I started noticing that half of the music seemed to be missing.  After using a tool I hadn't realized was on my computer, I discovered that the left-hand speaker was all but dead.  I can't really complain as these speakers have outlived several computers, so they've certainly given me a lot of years of dependability.  The poor things are exhausted and have certainly earned their retirement!  To replace them, I found a pair of JBL's which have a really cool feature.  The entire top of the dominant speaker (the one which hooks to power and the computer) turns and is the volume control!  OK, so that may not excite the normal people out there, but I, for one am easily excited and amused.  

As I am forever misplacing my bluetooth and spend way too much time searching the house for the last place I had it, I also invested in a backup so at least one will always be locatable because it will be plugged into the charger!  Pretty smart, huh?    Of course, now, I'll never misplace the darn thing, because life wouldn't be interesting if Mr. and Mrs. Murphy didn't step in now and again to shake things up!

At Trader Joe's today, I found that my energetic twitchiness from yesterday had subsided and I was actually enjoying spontaneous conversations and people watching.  One little boy was dressed in a complete Superman costume (guess he couldn't wait for Halloween) and was just as cute as could be!  An elderly gentleman was walking around he store, enjoying the samples and just happy, it seemed, to be around people.  I had to get past him a couple of times and when I said "excuse me" he gave me a huge smile as if I'd just given him the most wonderful gift imaginable.  The last time I needed to get past him, I added "darlin'" to my excuse me, and from the smile he gave me, you'd think I'd just handed him the moon!  It made my whole day to see that smile!!! I got the impression that he was lonely and that wandering the aisles of Trader Joe's, being around people, just recharged his battery.  Or maybe he was an Angel? 

Like everything else, I'm sure he was put in my path for a reason today, though I may never know what the reason was.  It's enough to know that there was one. 

We are all alone in the world in one way or another.  The difference, from one person to another, is how each one handles the aloneness.  Just sharing a sweet smile with other people, drawing them into your energy for a small moment in time, then moving on to someone else seems, to me, to be a brilliant use of that aloneness.  (as I type this, Van Morrison's song "Have I told you lately" is playing through my new speakers.  Is it chance or design?)

I am stunned at how this music has been sending me into a state of joy, peace and happiness which is as appreciated as it is unexpected.  The beauty of, not only the music, but the words of those songs from so long ago, and the emotions they elicit, just as they did back then, but with a lot more of life's experiences behind me now to make the emotions so much more intense, has chills rippling through my energy field and, on occasion, a tear or two in my eye.

The truth is, I'm deeply in love.  Not with anyone or anything specific, just feeling that deep, warm, secure, softness that says, wherever I go and whatever I do, I will soar as high as I want to, and there will always be a safe place to land where I'm loved and cherished.

A friend sent me a video of Dorine Virtue's reading for the coming week which resonated so intensely with me that I sit here now, feeling like I really could just take off and fly.  I will, however, be asking my guides for some guidance before I just go off half cocked, but I will be someplace wonderful by the end of the week.  At this moment in time, it doesn't even matter where or what that might be.  Simply that it is.

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for all of the positive energy that is flowing around me.
2. I am grateful for being free to make choices and changes.
3. I am grateful for the improved health of my cat, Loki, who put on a half pound in the last month, ceasing the downward trend she'd been experiencing.
4. I am grateful for a refrigerator full of healthy meals.
5. I am grateful that I am starting the week with tasks completed and ready to go.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.