Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 2, 2013 Decisions, decisions

I debated with myself this evening over what I would write about tonight.  (I know.  Why I even needed to choose is a mystery, since I rarely stick to a single topic anyway!)   One side of me was inclined to write about the ones who feel they need to rain on other peoples' parades, throw virtual poo, or just generally seek to ruin a perfectly nice occasion or event because of their personal distaste for some aspect of it.

The other topic under consideration relates to an energy update I received from my A.R.T. teacher, and which, as per usual, both she and I actually started feeling a few days before it was supposed to commence.

Well, kids, the latter topic won out for a number of reasons.  First, I find the information very interesting and want to share it, especially given recent current events.  Second, poo flinging, parade raining, and general efforts to bring others down just doesn't belong here!  Those people have their place, and plenty of others who will join them, so I don't need to drag myself or my readers down with their, from the comfy, cozy place I call my blog, ludicrous and meaningless way of life.  But as with everything, if it works for them, it is not for me to criticize because, like me, and everyone else, they have the right to choose how they want to live their lives.

So let's get to that energy update because, if you ask me, October is due to be a very exciting month!

I find the topic especially exciting because it ties in with one of my favorite, most descriptive tarot cards, the Tower.

As October will lead us to first deconstruct, allowing things to fall apart so that we can just let go of all of the clutter, clear our plates and start from a clean, clear place where anything is possible, and old paradigms no longer apply.  I think of this time, like the card, as the Phoenix rising from the ashes of it's own making.  Sometimes, the only way to get rid of the crap is to burn the whole, bloody thing down, leaving just the solid foundation upon which it was built in the first place, often resembling the Winchester Mystery house with hallways and stairways going nowhere.

After you've created too many dead ends and minuscule rooms, the best thing you can do is to bring in the wrecking ball, especially when your visions and ambitions have changed dramatically.  The old structure, no matter how you rearrange things, will never accommodate your visions of a more open, airy environment.

But in this case, the energy is guiding us to just back away. take some much needed me time, and let the natural elements do the demolition for you.  This is more a time of introspection than action, at least on the material plane.  The story is completely different on our energy plane where lots of things will be moving, and quickly!

For me, this means a lot of things.  First of all, getting rid of the Pod that has been planted in my front yard for more than two years!  Just looking at that lovely, empty space makes me feel free-er and less bogged down.  The second thing I did, in response to the collapse of my garage door for the second time in about a year, was to replace the old thing with a new one that has big, beautiful windows in the top panel!   This symbolic, letting in of more light, is incredibly significant for me.  With both of these projects, I have opened up my world to more light and space. 

Not all of it was symbolic, of course.  I am getting rid of some items which I'd stored in the Pod, and which I realized I really had no use for any more.  I'm looking for cleaner, sleeker, more streamlined, instead of the slapped together, clutter fest I've enjoyed for so long.

In fact, a while back, I posted the words to the song "The Times, They are a'Changing"  The line:  "Come Senators, Congressmen, please heed the call, don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall.  For he that gets hurt will be he who has stalled.  There's a battle outside and it's raging.  It'll soon shake your windows and rattle your walls, for the times, they are a'changing."



Like the childhood game of hide and seek, dramatic changes are telling us:  "Ready or not, here I come!!!"

But the last thing we want to do is buckle our seat belts and hold on tight.  The better option, and the one I find to be a lot more fun is to jump on the boogie board or skateboard or whatever you want to use to just ride the coming waves, and get ready for a wild ride!  I guarantee there will be some hair raising times, but being bored will not be on the agenda. 

If you feel the need to just sweep everything off of your virtual desk, don't hesitate, just do it!  Most of that stuff is just taking up space anyway, and keeping you from doing what you really want to do! 

If I had to sum up this month, I'd have to say "Imagine as big as you possibly can, and when you've got that thought, let it go and imagine even bigger!!!" 

The Universe has signed us all up for the biggest E ticket ride ever and we can make this the happiest place on earth!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that I'm able to sense energy shifts before they actually hit.
2. I am grateful for a month filled with changes, challenges and new beginnings. 
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to shift my energy, my attention and my mindset.
4. I am grateful for continuing to attract people who are positive energetically, open minded and ready to be part of this new world.
5. I am grateful for the fast pace which is keeping my brain engaged, my energy work exciting and my boredom level over old things ready for the changes that are coming!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.