Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19, 2013 The calm after the storm, but the times, they are a'changin'!

After a crazy busy morning, this week of gale force winds, figuratively speaking, wound down to a nice, peaceful, air cooling breeze.  Friday afternoon found everyone unwinding from the rapid fire tasks we saw the rest of the week, and finding a little time to just laugh and chat.  It was quite cathartic.

I, for one, followed it up with a very good, very sweaty workout and a relaxing evening at home with my cats.  

I did find, though, that I couldn't really settle.  I tried watching TV, but turned it off after a few minutes.  Then I tried reading a book I'd downloaded.  It failed to hold my interest.  I tried playing a computer game and was doing ok with that until the kids came by to help with Loki's meds (that darned cat is getting really strong now that the bladder infection is winding down.)  You cannot believe how tightly a 5.4 pound cat can clamp her jaws and how hard she can kick out her feet when you're doing something that clearly does not interest her.  She's much better behaved when we stick the needle in her back to give her fluids!  I guess we've been doing that for so long, she just sort of resigns herself to the process, and at least we're not messing with her mouth!

As I said, I'm having a difficult time settling tonight.  I was going to relax, maybe do a mask, wash my hair.. girlie stuff, but never did get around to it.  In fact, Ahsantara Gray, the Celtic Faery Seer posted this today, and it is almost like she was in my head!

"Lots of shifts are happening this week my friends. I'm finding many souls are experiencing intense periods of tiredness or melancholy as they 'reflect' on the past. This is all natural and as it should be. We are collectively experiencing a 'shift' in our vibrations. Symptoms of this can include fatigue; doubt (with yourself or others) or extreme ungrounded positivity regarding your path ahead; confusion or overflowing ideas; sore throats and headaches, and dramatic 'changes' regarding friendships (either feeling particularly bonded to certain people or unusually repelled by them). Be gentle with yourself if you're feeling these shifts, and with anyone who is exhibiting signs and symptoms. Send heartfelt waves of compassion and understanding to anyone who you feel is struggling (in the form of a pink and green light), and remember to include yourself in this! All will be well my friends, simply flow with the changes, look for the goodness around you, and simply BE" 


Inasmuch as I woke up in the middle of the night with a raging headache which, despite my best efforts, continued into the morning (much to Toby's delight as it meant I was awake more and available to pay more attention to himself!), and actually spent most of yesterday with a dull throb that was more annoying than painful, I guess I must be shifting more than most!  Again, this is no surprise, as I've been experiencing some interesting dreams and feelings of change over the last week or two.  I've also been sending out healing energy to different people, as well as to Loki.  Typically, my healing energy is a bright green, but I noticed while I was giving some to Loki that it wanted to be pink, so I just let it be.

It's especially surprising that my energy level is so high given how little sleep I got last night, but that may just be part of the whole energy shift that's going on.  I may be so tapped into the flow that my own sleep pattern no longer affects my energy level.  I am one with the energy of the Universe.  That is not a bad thing, by any means!  I do, however, need to figure out how to contain it so that I can actually get some things done!  Right now, I'm just a will o' the wisp, dancing on the wind currents!

I'm looking forward to the start of my class, but find myself obsessing over stupid things like what will I eat for breakfast and what should I wear.  The same is true of a full moon teleconference I've signed up for.  I'm obsessing over missing the call and have put reminders all over the place! 

This is especially disconcerting as I'm really not the obsessive type.  Thankfully, my obsessiveness seems to be limiting itself to things having to do with my Spiritual path, but as that is becoming a very big part of my life, the obsessing could reach epic proportions if not dealt with right now!  Somehow, I don't think becoming obsessive is part of my path!

I am getting validation for these unsettled feelings as the cats continue to be very clingy and talkative.  Munchkin has been nagging almost continuously, Toby and Loki take every opportunity to park themselves in my lap and Scooby and Dylan are never far away.  Even my old girl, Patches, is dragging her chubby butt out of her hidey hole a lot more often right now.

The feeling that is strongest in my mind right now is best described in a song by Bob Dylan called "The Times They are a'changing"    As far as I'm concerned, the words are even more fitting now than when he recorded the song in 1964!

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
There's a battle outside
And it is ragin'
It'll soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'.

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'.

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

What changes are you feeling or experiencing right now?

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful that the chaos has broken, at least for now.
2. I am grateful to be living in a time when the world is changing dramatically and that I get to be a part of those changes.
3. I am grateful for the confirmations I am getting from many other sources concerning my feelings and expectations in the days ahead.
4. I am grateful for the input and support I am getting from other bloggers.
5. I am grateful for increased energy levels in spite of loss of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. So this shift sounds like EVERYTHING I am going through right now. What happens on the other side of this shift? For one - I woke up the other day with a scratchy throat and I don't know why or where it came from... I do know that it needs to go away asap. I am also feeling "funny" toward a LOT of my friends .... it's interesting. I need to read more about this shift :) It definitely speaks to me.
    Love your grateful list.... and don't you love when the universe sends you messages to confirm how you've been feeling about something in particular? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.