Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013 Synchronicty

Found this on my Facebook news feed today!  Timing is everything!

I was especially taken by the final image because one of the most important parts of the training I'm receiving involves opening and balancing my chakras.  Energy flow has to be clear and open in order to pass it through ourselves to others. 

For example, while my third and fifth chakras are blocked, I would be of absolutely no help to someone who needed energy in those areas.  It's like an 8 cylinder car operating on 6 cylinders.  There will be a loss of power every time it hits the inoperable pistons. 

I somehow managed to attract a tummy bug last night which lasted the better part of today.  In between fielding urgent requests from the office, I did a lot of sleeping and kitty cuddling which seems to have put me back on track. 

I was also feeling just a little off kilter but getting back to my normal routine of making lunches and breakfasts for the next couple of days seems to have made me feel more balanced.  Now to get back into my gym routine as well, since the gym re-opened today. 

It's odd how just missing or altering some of the habits I've established over the past year is enough to unbalance me now.  It's as if I need the structure those habits provide to balance me for the crazy amounts of energy I'm now sending and receiving.  In fact, as I ponder this, I realize that the setting of habits was actually necessary to allow me to be ready for the increased pace and activity I'm going into now.  The Universe was, unbeknownst to me, preparing me for what was to come. 

As it kept giving me hints of crazy, wild activity coming soon, I was getting little hints to get a certain amount of control in my life to balance the craziness.  I've said it before, but I'll say it again, there's a certain amount of comfort in just putting those containers of food together for myself.  I have a set little routine for the order in which I prepare things, the knives I use, the washing up in between and the final clearing up of the kitchen when I'm done.  Cat dishes get washed and put in the dish drainer.  The dishwasher is emptied if needed and all dirty dishes are put inside.  It gets run when it's full, and the cycle begins again. 

Even the cats get into my nightly routine these days.  Typically, Toby and Munchkin wind around my legs or curl up in the middle of the floor, giving me one more thing to have to navigate around.  Munchkin will meow at me a few times as if to say "Hurry up!  It's bedtime!"    and will sit on the desk. watching me type my blog entry before nudging me towards the bedroom where she curls up against my knees after getting her goodnight skritch. 

Scooby and Patches take turns head butting my legs, and Scooby will sometimes climb in my lap for a bit of face rubbing. 

This routine business is especially noticeable because I'm typically an organized chaos kind of girl.  But it seems that even the most chaotic among us need our routines to balance out the chaos.  As the year unfolds and I spend more time unblocking chakras and expending energy either reading or self-healing, I know that the moments of quiet and those tedious, mindless tasks will come to be even more precious in helping to keep me grounded. 

I have also settled down and stopped vibrating at such a high rate today.  An extra few doses of sleep after a very restless night seem to have helped.  My energy field is back down to a manageable level right now, so I feel better about being among people tomorrow.  It could be that the tummy bug was just my body's way of saying "If you go out into the world today, you are going to reach new heights of discomfort!  If you won't make the decision to lay low yourself, I'll give you a reason!  Here, how do you like feeling like your cookies are going to be hurled every time you try to lie down?  Good, huh?  Try sleeping with that!!!"

I am, however, still suffering a low grade headache, but again, it may be all of the energy flowing.

Something interesting occurred to me.  On Saturday when the revelation of the blocked second chakra was presented to me in a way that was not to be ignored, I seemed to have been drawn to the color orange as I wore it to the class and later, out dancing.  Could it be my subconscious trying to help draw attention to a part of me that needs work?  Orange has always been one of my favorite colors, and the brighter the better.  Is there more to my preference than meets the eye?

The more I learn, the more questions I have, which means that I'm gaining some understanding so I actually know what to ask.  Once again, I have the image of a sponge, ready to soak up everything it can!  I am going to enjoy my sponginess!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful to be back in my normal, little routines.
2. I am grateful for all of the questions that are occurring to me.
3. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a sponge and just soak up knowledge.
4. I am grateful for the dampening down of my energy field and the return to feeling like my normal self (though I know that what was "normal" for me last week is no longer my "normal")
5. I am grateful for teachers and guides and mentors who will help me learn to handle the knowledge and the gifts I'm becoming more aware of.

Love and light.

2 comments:

  1. There's organized chaos here too :) I really need to get back to my spiritual practice. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting thoughts here. Also intriguing to me when multiple bloggers, including myself, end up with posts along similar themes, such as balance and harmony - and what happens to the harmony when you get OUT of balance!

    I can also relate to having kitties around - how many do you have? We have 6 - one older Maine coon cat (7 y.o.) and 5 formerly feral cats who showed up as kittens in our back yard about 4 years ago! We managed to safely trap them and socialize them ... and then couldn't part with any of them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.