Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 27, 2013 Taking the first baby steps

Today was...a lot of things:
Exciting,
Exhilirating
Exhausting

Amazing
Awe inspiring
Allowing

Confirming
Consuming
Confusing

All in all, I exercised every part of myself in one way or another.  OK, except maybe that blasted sacral chakra which I've convinced myself is more trouble than it's worth.  But in spite of myself, it must be opened and running smoothly before this year is out. 

Interestingly, the throat chakra, center of communication, is also impaired right now.  No wonder I keep getting wads of gunk settling there!  The latest stall on my book is certainly a good indication that the throat chakra is not functioning at its best, but now it's in my face that I need to get some help to clear it and get it humming along in the proper direction soon.

The first day of class was long and took a lot out of me physically, emotionally and energetically.  Still, the feeling of energy pulsing across my skin is still very clear.  The images of auras (which I'm rediscovering I don't actually see with my eyes, but translate the vibrations into the colors I "see") were clear today.  I didn't see anything I expected, for which I am grateful because it means that my analytical brain wasn't putting ideas into the healer-in-training side of me.

I got a lot of reinforcement that what I think I'm seeing/feeling/sensing is very real!  That's what I'm looking for in the beginning, but ultimately, I want to strengthen my skills and my senses. 

I did feel like I was the only one in the class who didn't have any formal training in body work or energy work or something.  But what I lack in formal training, I seem to have, instead, a great deal of natural ability.  I sense energy in forms we hadn't studied yet, but which are classic examples of how healing energy and our own, body energies work.  For example, when I asked for healing energy for one of my classmates, I saw the energy spiralling up her arm, eventually settling down into a protective energy shell.

When work was being done on me, I saw a double helix between my throat and heart chakras which eventually settled down into more of a swirling pattern.

I sensed certain colors emanating from the instructor and found that they completely fit where her focus was. 

So far, I've depended on just looking at someone to sense energies.  I hope to try some other techniques in tomorrow's practice session.

At any rate, add a few hours of dancing to all of this and my energy has fallen below the necessary level to keep me conscious!

My gratitudes tonight are:
1. I am grateful for the things I've learned today.
2. I am grateful for the loving, giving, caring community of dancers to which I belong.
3. I am grateful for the warm, soft, cat-filled bed that is awaiting me.
4. I am grateful for the ability to have days like today, and look forward to many more.
5. I am grateful for being able to learn new things, even though I've left my youth far behind me.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.