Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 30, 2013 Back to insanity

It's nearly 11:30 and I've finally finished my work day!  Sometimes being able to access my work computer from home is a mixed blessing, but at least I didn't have to hang around the office to finish a project, and I did get a gym workout in, albeit one that wasn't as good as it might have been due to the rearrangement of the gym over the weekend!  I did get the ear of the club manager, though and will offer my suggestions when I go in this weekend.  Having left late from work as it was, I wasn't inclined to document the things that made me crazy, but will make every effort to do so Friday or Saturday.

My tub spout repair seems to have gone awry.  When I pulled the lever to send the water to the shower head, I lost a great deal of pressure and fear that the water went into the wall instead.  Confirming or denying my suspicions will be my next task after blogging. 

Thankfully, meal preparation wasn't necessary tonight.  I sent my daughter a crock pot chicken recipe I saw on Facebook and she recreated it with a couple of improvements and sent me some for my dinner!  I have to say that it was quite yummy and I am especially grateful that I have leftovers! 

I am beginning to feel like a couple of friends of mine who are constantly trying to catch up with all of their commitments.  Although I did manage to complete last week's homework assignment, go to the gym and review a proposal that's due tomorrow, I have yet to get laundry done, and I'm reaching the critical point.  I also desperately need to wash my hair and can only hope I wake up early enough to do it tomorrow as the next two nights are dance nights, then another gym night!  Thankfully, it looks to be a quiet weekend when I can get started on this month's homework and maybe get some chores done as well. 

But the good news is, I'm definitely on track for finding my purpose.  Although the text book is a bit discouraging in its assertion that in order to be a healer, one must spend about 15 years going to school to study a variety of subjects ranging from psychological counseling to massage to various sciences related to the medical profession!  As the writer is a former scientist for NASA,  and later, a clinical psychologist, it is no surprise that she believes that all healers must have the same training she has. 

As with everything else, I believe that there are various degrees and types of healers, not all of whom must have the credentials she has accumulated over the course of her varied careers. 

At this moment in time, I'd have to say that I would certainly entertain studies in anatomy, herbs, physiology, nutrition and homeopathy, but as I'm not planning on diagnosing illnesses, I think I can leave the pathology to others who are more inclined to become proficient in medical diagnoses.  In fact, I think it would be dangerous to try to tell a medical professional his/her business. 

Admittedly, I am a neophyte at this healing business, but I still feel that there is room for diversity in the field.  Only time and my training will tell, though.

She found her calling, and I've yet to find out exactly what mine is, but I have to believe that if I'd been meant to spend years in school studying for it, I would have found it long before now!  I feel that the strong, natural abilities which have made themselves known in one form or another since my early teens (at least that i can remember), are meant for a particular purpose which will make itself known within the next 12 months. 

Frankly, folks, I find that incredibly exciting!!!  I feel like I've been given the most amazing present, but I must unwrap it very carefully, layer by layer to avoid damaging it and rendering it useless.  Each layer requires a little more knowledge and a little more expertise in order to remove it safely, so the process will stretch out over months.  Upon removal of some of the layers, I will reveal portions of my gift, but it won't be until I've carefully and knowledgeably removed the last layer that I will truly understand what I have received. 

The first part of my gift has been recognition of my energy field.  I can now sense/see it constantly, it's brilliant gold seal sparkling with the energy it contains.  I'm working to strengthen the seal as I find that I'm overly sensitive to outside stimulation now. 

At the gym, there were certain areas where the music was too loud and though I would normally have found the songs pleasing, I only wished to be left alone in the bubble I create with my own music in my left ear. 

Work today was interesting as, despite the fact that I tend to work with my door closed to ward off the noise around the HR office which is next to mine, I seemed to be in demand with several co-workers today, with questions to be answered, information to be communicated, and issues to be resolved.  I suppose this is my penance for having days and even weeks when nobody needs me for anything that can't be communicated via email.

I'm also noticing that my skin appears to be clearer and brighter, though I'm not sure if it's the excess of energy or the massive amounts of water I'm consuming as I can't seem to reach a point where I actually feel fully hydrated! 

Thankfully, our teacher is sending out emails reassuring us that what we're feeling is normal, and that there are ways to counteract the exhaustion and other physical reactions to our energy work.  One of those is to get the minerals she recommended and start consuming them.  Another is to learn to store energy for future use.  I can see why she's only meeting with us one weekend a month, though.  It takes a couple of days to recover from a weekend of expending the kind of energy we do in our classes. 

I seem to have rambled myself into silence tonight, so I'll just finish with my gratitudes:
1. I am grateful for dinners delivered.
2. I am grateful to be returning to my gym routine.
3. I am grateful for my soft, warm bed which will embrace me as soon as I fix the tub spout.
4. I am grateful for my cats who instinctively understand when my energy is at a low ebb.
5. I am grateful for understanding that, though I may not ever acquire all of the book knowledge the writer of our textbook has acquired, I can be no less a healer than she is.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.