Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20, 2011 Numerical signals

I heard a ding and was inclined to check my phone just now.  Interestingly, the time was 11:11 which I have found significant in the past, and now, with my feelings of restlessness, even more so.  Another semi-sleepless night, although part of that was restlessness and part of it was an unexplainable pain in my left leg which precluded finding a comfortable position.  I eventually ended up on the couch in a semi-sitting position (I can't thank the woman who gave me these sofas with the reclining seats enough, as there have been many nights when I wouldn't have slept at all if it weren't for this option!) where I was able to catch a few hours of sleep before Toby climbed on top of me requiring attention.  Whatever is in the air for me seems to be affecting him, either directly or because he feels my restlessness.  He has been requiring a lot more attention lately and is acting very nervous.  I hope I'm not causing him this distress, but I'm making a point of paying a lot of attention to him in an effort to calm him down.  Once the remodel starts, there are going to be plenty of things to upset his world!  If he is feeding off of me, I find it interesting that it's him and not Dylan, who is typically the one closest to me, whereas Toby is more everyone in the household's cat.  Heather senses his distress as well and has also been giving him extra attention too. 

It occurs to me, though, that what he's sensing isn't necessarily from me, but is more earth bound, in which case, Heather would normally be more jittery as well.  She is definitely an Earth child with some Fire mixed in, while I'm more Air with more than a little bit of Fire.  I react more to changes in the weather and am energized by thunder storms, although I do sense earthquakes if they're closer to here.  Heather senses them thousands of miles away!   And I woke up this morning to more than just the usual fog we've had for the last few days.  It was actually sprinkling!  I wish I could say that I am more settled now, but it's really quite the opposite.  I'm working from home today, but can't seem to sit still and focus for long periods of time.  Maybe I'll go out and play in the rain later.

Last night, in an effort  to both stop my madness and try to get rid of the persistent sore throat I've had for a couple of weeks, I wrote a long letter to someone who I needed to have a talk with, but, due to a number of factors, would not be able to do so.  I did some ranting in my letter, as is one of my talents, poured out my feelings without restraints.  After it was written, I printed it out and promptly put it through the shredder then deleted the file.  Amazingly, the sore throat is completely gone today!  As I suspected, my throat chakra was trying to tell me something, and was going to continue nagging until I paid attention!  I tell my daughter to listen to her body, but do you think I'd take my own advice???  At any rate, I'm very grateful for the warning because I do, at least on the subject of the letter, feel much calmer today.  Of course, my next exposure to this individual will be my best indication of whether or not my rant writing was sufficient, but there are always more opportunities to rant if need be! 


Ahhhh, nothing like a nice meditation with my Dylan-man snuggled into the crook of my arm.  What is it about cats, meditations, Tarot cards and anything spiritual?  It seems to attract them like a magnet!  They just seem to know when I'm tuning into the Universe, and they need to be a part of it.  I was sitting on my bed, propped up on pillows with Munchkin on my left side and my iPhone tuned to the Ambient music station on Pandora when I felt the bed give slightly.  I cracked an eye, saw it was Dylan, and drifted back into my meditation.  He walked up my chest, rubbed his face against mine a few times, then pushed my left arm aside so he could snuggle between it and my body, and there he remained until my meditation was done.  It was as if he was saying "I need to be a part of this".  I guess it's the demi-god in them.  They really are partly in the physical world and partly in the Spiritual one at all times so it takes very little to attract their Spiritual side.  They just seem to feel the vibrations.

One change I am noticing as of the last couple of days is that, not only is my writing becoming more prolific, but I'm jumping from topic to topic quite a bit.  Rather than being unusual, it's more like I'm returning to my normal state.  It makes me think that something was stifling my creativity and my rapid thought process for awhile, and now, it's as if a heavy blanket has been lifted away and the resulting lightness is causing a great deal of activity.  Could the need to release what's starting to flow freely be part of the restlessness I've been feeling?  Are there important and stunning revelations about to spring from my fingers in the coming weeks?  These and other questions will be answered in subsequent episodes of "As Sheri's world turns!"

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.