Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011 Breaking the comfort zone barrier...whether I like it or not.

Another fabulous night of dancing, and some unexpected things too.  My first step outside of my comfort zone was to go back to my dancing boots which, previously, had caused my toes to cramp.  I figure that with all of the two-stepping I've been doing, I really need to get back to wearing my dance boots because I can turn better in them, or at least I used to be able to turn better in them!  I need to get used to the different feel and the different heel again, but by the end of the evening, I think I had it almost mastered again.  I got some two-stepping in early in the evening, and kind of broke them in, plus all of the bopping around during the line dances loosened up the stiffness around the arch.  The ball of my foot is a tad sore as it's used to a lot more padding, but I think I'll give the gel soles another try.  I got to visit with some of the ladies tonight and I really enjoyed that!  The dance crowd are really amazing and beautiful people!  And I was planning on leaving early tonight, assuming that a certain person's absence last night would be repeated tonight, which wasn't exactly a bad thing, when I chanced to look up during what was going to be my last line dance set to see that, although the kids had already left, my table was, once again, occupied, and darn me, my heart jumped, despite everything I know!  As usual, I got the first two-step, then he danced with a couple of the other women, but I also got the couples dance, and, basically, the entire next set!  But what was really wonderful was that this was the first time in ages that I was able to dance three songs in a row without feeling like I was going to collapse.  In fact, if the next song hadn't been 90 miles an hour, I could well have gone for another!  The stamina is definitely returning!  I'm so stoked about that!!!

So all in all, it was a great night.  I was able to dance all night in my boots, dance longer than I've been able to lately, and the icing on the cake was getting to spend some time with my daughter doing one of our favorite things.  It's almost like with someone I work with, though.  I stay away from the personal stuff.

I'm not quite sure what the Universe is trying to teach me this time, as "patience" doesn't really fit, but I'm sure that, in time, the lesson will become clear to me.  In the meantime, I'm noticing a definite improvement in my dancing and balance, so whatever else happens, I am improving myself and my overall health and well-being.  And it occurs to me that, in its own way, this is a step outside of my comfort zone.

Love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.