Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011 Sleep, blessed sleep!

The nights of interrupted sleep finally caught up with me and I started fading at about 8:30 last night.  I went to bed at 9 and actually slept most of the way through the night, at least until Toby decided that he'd gone without attention for long enough and music practice began.  (Dang cat, it was still dark outside!)  Unfortunately, Heather paid the price as it seems it was her turn to take everyone's restlessness so we could all get some sleep.  Hopefully, she'll be able to make up for it today!

Do you ever find yourself arguing with a dream?  Not actually with the dream itself, of course, but when you remember details after you wake up, do you have a little mental conversation where you tell yourself that the details of the dream are very unlikely and actually provide reasons why this is so?  Granted, many of my dreams defy logic and probability, but I am wondering if this is something unique to me, or if the general public (or at least those who remember dreams, as I've discovered this is not universal) wakes up in the morning and analyzes the likelihood that a dream or any of its parts could ever intersect with reality?  I even go through periods of time when they are so preposterous as to be tossed in the "ridiculous beyond belief, and not worth dissecting" pile or they are so close to the truth that analysis isn't necessary at least as often as they niggle at my subconscious until I have to take them out and play with them until I'm convinced that they just didn't make sense, or I figure out what they were trying to tell me by being so memorably illogical.  The one I'm currently gnawing on is pretty innocuous as my dreams go, and involves packing suitcases into the trunk of a car.  A man was showing me how he managed to get around the unusual shape of his trunk by packing the smaller suitcases in first, then the medium, and the largest last, so everything fits nicely.  So what does my mind do?  It says, "silly man!  You want to have the smaller suitcases easily accessible because, if there's something you need to pull out quickly, you'll, of course, have packed it in one of the smaller cases!".  Now, where the heck did this come from, and why on earth would it even occur to me after I'm wide awake and well into my day?  At times like this I'm left wondering, which is stranger, the dream or how it is affecting me?    (or I just have too much time on my hands to gather wool!)


Had another lovely night of dancing.  I'm getting better about asking guys to dance, and having a lot more fun (although my feet are complaining!).  Nemesis was there, but had walls up as high as mine, if not higher.  We only danced together during the rotation in the lessons which was fine.  But it's weird.  He's acting like I hurt his feelings.  Oh well.  I never professed to understand men, and I doubt I ever will, so I'll just enjoy their company when possible, enjoy their dancing feet and leave the understanding to someone more well versed in these things.  WCS is getting easier, but I still have a long ways to go.  I didn't really get any Nightclub practice tonight, so the jury's still out on progress there!

I came home as I usually do on Monday nights to put the trash out, and be entertained by Munchkin and Loki's weekly race to be "first soil" in the new sand!  Tonight, Munchkin won in my bathroom, but I can't speak for the ones the kids cleaned.  My darling furballs are so easily amused sometimes!  Open closets and trash bags lead to hours of enjoyment for them, at least until one of us yells at them to get out of their newfound playground!  (mean cat parents that we are!)  Sitting down at my computer, Toby and Patches are trying hard to convince me that they have been completely neglected today, no food, no attention, no nothing!  Their acting skills need work, to say the least! :)

We are going into the week of Halloween festivities, and, it appears, some even started the parties last weekend.  Everyone is scrambling around trying to come up with costumes, while I'll be my usual, boring self and just show up as me.  Although I am a size smaller than I was a couple of months ago, I have a long way to go before I can fit into any of the costumes which are currently stored away in the pod.  Once I can start fitting into some of them, I might be convinced to join in the silliness again!  But I'm wondering how the energies will behave on All Hallow's Eve!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.