Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011 Come on, Universe! Seriously?????

Today is definitely setting out to be very much on the weird side of the continuum.  First, this blog has gotten more hits in a day than it typically gets in an entire month (if the counter can be trusted!).  Second, my HR manager has been in a very silly mood all day.  Could she have the red binder open in her office, behind closed doors??  (or like an old boss of mine, in the desk drawer and poured discreetly, or so he thought, into his oversized coffee mug?)

But the final spark of insanity actually began yesterday.  I like to listen to a mix of music on Pandora while I work, and usually hear a wide variety of songs with little or no repetition.  But in the last two days, I've heard Mary Chapin Carpenter's "Passionate Kisses" no less than four times!  Come on, Universe?  You can't be serious!!!  Last night, I thought it was funny and went home to rain kisses all over my sweet Dylan man (for those who don't know, Dylan is my soulmate cat who picked me at an adoption event by putting his paws on my shoulders and licking my cheek.  We've been best of buddies ever since!)  But today it began again, and it's a dancing night where I pretty much know all of the guys and they're more like brothers than anything else.  Hardly the type for kissing, passionate or otherwise.  The only thing I can think of is that, once again, I am the butt of some highly amusing cosmic joke.  I'd really love, for once, to hear the punchline rather than being it!    Not that I mind bringing a bit of levity into the world, but do I always have to do it by being the butt????

And anxiety stomach persists.  I woke up nauseous this morning which subsided only to be replaced by the going up too fast in an elevator feeling this afternoon.  It would be nice if I could put this phenomenon to good use, like predicting stock market fluctuations or atmospheric conditions, but there doesn't seem to be a practical application connected with the yummy experiences I've been having lately.  It's more of a Chinese water torture as it drip, drip, drips into my consciousness making me say "WHUT???"   Yes, that's right, it's gone beyond just things that make you go "hmmm". 

But my feet feel good and I'm ready for some challenging two-step turns tonight!  And I'm wearing smaller pants!  Hooray!  (I know this is getting old, but the last 3 months have been very challenging for me, so I need to bask in a small amount of success for as long as possible!)

The silliness continued at dance class tonight.  They guys were zanier than normal, with one even sticking out his tongue at me when the teacher told us to look at each other.  There were also several who were being quite flirtatious, in a silly sort of way.  Needless to say, I spent a large part of the lessons in stitches!  I also discovered that my walls are holding well with Nemesis and that I can dance and joke around and even have a quick, impromptu hug after a dance now.  Of course, looking him in the eye while dancing is still something I'm better off avoiding, but we were more or less back on normal footing tonight, sans me falling into those soulful, heavy lidded looks, which is a very good thing!   And tomorrow night, I get to introduce the girls to the Borderline!  I'm so excited!

More good news is that there is no basis for anxiety stomach, so by now it should be satisfied and go annoy someone else who actually has a reason to be anxious!  I'm just not interested.  And tomorrow I go see the nutritionist again to confirm that I've been doing better this month! 

And so, bouncing off the walls continues until...

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.