Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011

I had to alter my pattern today due to an early meeting at work, so I'm doing a little writing (after doing the daily ACIM) on my lunch hour.  As  a result, the Card of the Day may or may not appear today as I didn't have the foresight (nor would my co-workers necessarily understand) to bring the Tarot cards with me.  If nothing else, it may shorten the post. :)  At any rate, the ACIM lesson is interesting as it's now getting into what I'll call "the G-d component".  As I'm no entirely comfortable with the concept of a single, masculine deity, and since the basic concept of the lesson is that everything around us is imbued with holiness, I've taken the liberty to change the word "G-d" to "Universe".  I guess, essentially, I don't feel the need for a Creator in order to see that everything contains Divinity.  The example given is a table, and I can easily see that all of the components of that table as well as the labor and essence of the person who built it are all holy, all Divine in their own right.  Maybe I should have used "Divinity" instead of "Universe" as that truly implies the holiness of today's lesson.

Had a very weird dream this morning that my boss told me that he was letting me go because they were trying to cut costs, and in the meantime, had hired an Assistant Controller who he was now cutting back from 40 hours a week to 3. (Don't ask my why 3, just that that was the number in the dream).  I had gotten one check via direct deposit for 40 hours of work and 58 hours of vacation, (again, the numbers didn't make sense) and I was questioning it as I hadn't taken any vacation.   I told him he had to give me my final check if he was letting me go, but he told me that they hadn't transferred funds yet so he couldn't give it to me.  Of course, I argued, and I was actually able to go online and see the check, which was for over $11,000!  (the regular paycheck was pretty sizeable too)  I then walked around the office saying goodbye to everyone.  Also, I wasn't surprised about the layoff.  I kept saying, "I knew it was coming.  I saw the numbers" and it wasn't really a bad thing for me, overall.  The last thing I did was to go back to my office, which another employee was moving into, and grab my FSA information packet.  (guess that's been on my mind as I fight with them to get my money for the Chiropractor I've been seeing).  So, I wake up thinking, was this about the job, or was it really about a lot of money, or just numbers which, upon further analysis might mean something else entirely?  But, as I am trying to let Universal mind direct me now, since the success of allowing has been amazing, I'm leaving my mind open to the true message from this dream.  How do I know there's a message, you ask?  Because, hours later, the details are still very clear in my mind.  When there isn't a message, I either don't recall the dream at all, or I'll have a little niggle that there was a dream that seemed significant at the time, but I can't recall even the smallest detail any more.

Meanwhile, I love the dialogue which is going on back on FB with Joleen and Candy about publishing journals.  Joleen has been an avid journaler for years, so she could easily beat me to the publishing punch, and Candy is one of the best cheerleaders I know (although, when Heather gets an idea, she can be equally good, and, sometimes, more effective due to proximity.)  We already have our book signing tour bus and manager set, and I've decreed that Mr. Dylan-man must come along or he will be very distressed at being left for more than a day or two.  Wouldn't want him moping around the house!

More later, as I need to get back to work in a few, but had to get something in for today, to keep on my self-imposed schedule!

Card of the day:  Two of Wands
I see:  A well dressed young man sits with a globe resting on a suitcase in front of him, gazing pensively across a body of water at a city of skyscrapers in the distance.  He is framed, as if the subject of a portrait, between two tall branches containing young, new growth at their ends.  He appears to have a weighty decision to make concerning travel and possible destinations.
I feel:  The world is changing and decisions will need to be made as to how to address the changes as well as how to adapt to them, or bend them to suit one's own purposes.  Technology has made the world very small when it comes to communication and travel, so things which were limiting in the past no longer are.  Changing paths is simply a matter of turning in a different direction, setting a new course and moving forward.  New opportunities arise at every turn, and new wonders appear if we only stop and look. 
I think: Unity with Universal and Divine minds is no longer just possible, it's probable, and no longer just probable but certain.  Allowing ourselves to let our minds let go and become one with All brings amazing new ideas into our minds which we would never have dreamt up if left to our own logic and analytics.  We continue to make the distance between one place and another smaller as we reconnect ourselves to the whole instead of trying to just stand alone and make our ripples in the larger ocean of humanity.  Collectively, our ability to heal all ills knows no bounds, while individually, it is easily thwarted.    From another direction, I have received a couple of nudges to take a trip back to Sedona lately, and it may be that I need to do so.  For now, I'll leave the thought hanging and see if other nudges, gentle and not so, come along to help me choose.  I can certainly take some vacation time and go if I so desire, and will research some possible hotels this week just in case that's what I need to do to get my writing project moving.  As yet, I'm still in the "warming up" stages, so I know the trip isn't immediately imminent, but there are definitely subjects which are tending to repeat and manifest in different forms lately, and I know that I'd best heed them, or the nudges and hints will become a lot less subtle! 

I'm very grateful that I got talked into moving my blog as, at the rate I'm writing, I'm likely to use up the 65000 character limit on FB within days instead of weeks!  (all the better for my book writing, I say!)

Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.