Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25, 2011 I am one with the Universe. All is as it should be.

Today I'm exploring and experiencing the concept of being one with the Universe.  On the largest scale, this means that I am never alone.  All I need do is connect to Source.  And to connect to Source, all I need do is let go and be.  It's that simple.  As humans, we tend to complicate things, and from our complications, learn more about letting it go.  Some people would say, "let go, let G-d".  But as that concept doesn't feel comfortable to me, I refer to the Universe instead.  It's not so much disbelieving as not feeling comfortable with a single, male-like deity.  To me, the Universe is souls and souls do not have gender.  Gender is merely a human condition (or animal, as the case may be).  Our Divine selves have human experiences in both genders over the eons.  Our souls are not anthropomorphic.  They only experience human characteristics when in human form, but never actually take them on.

Ok, enough of they heavy duty spirituality.  Time for today's card of the day.

Card of the Day:  King of Wands (another repeater!)
I see: A crowned man garbed in robes of reds and golds sits up very straight as he observes his world.  in his right hand, he holds a staff and in his left, a seedling.  His right arm rests on the back of a small dragon who is restrained by a leash though he doesn't really seem to require restraint as he stands by this man of his own free will.  Red and gold flowers bloom in abundance behind him and a river flows past on which a longboat sails. 
I feel: A sense of abundance, of being safe and protected.  A sense of community.  This man leads his people with compassion and encouragement to do and be whatever they dream.  Whatever and whoever he touches thrives.
I think:  This is the Universe.  If we become one with it, we are safe and protected and we thrive.  there are no limits on what we can achieve.  Once we begin, our ideas and our efforts are fertile and bear much fruit.  We cannot fail as long as we maintain our connection to Higher Mind.

Guess I can't fight with the Universe.  It wants me to connect today and won't take "no" for an answer!

I just zoned out, reliving our wonderful dinner last night of grilled Ahi, artichokes and potatoes.  Mega yum!  And I didn't even have to cook!  Heather did a great job along with her able assistant.  Scooby wanted to assist too, and got himself locked in the bathroom for his trouble.  Silly cat!

I really had to talk myself into leaving the house this morning.  First, I woke up a bit queasy which isn't really all that unusual.  So I reminded myself that I'd feel better after a shower.  Then I put my contacts in and my eyes kept burning.  Again, I reminded myself that they would settle down soon.  So I did finally get myself out the door, much to Loki's and Munchkin's dismay.  Neither of them could understand why I didn't just stay home and pay attention to their ever-so-worthy selves!  It's a tossup lately as to who is louder and more insistent.  Of course, in Loki's case, her yammering is mostly about how much we're starving her, which is especially hard to believe when she's just inhaled half a can of food with Toby's help.  And it does no good to remind them all that if I don't go to work, they might just starve as they are not inexpensive to feed, clothe and otherwise support.

I'm really getting excited about starting my book and can hardly hold myself back now, but just as I write every day, the starting of my book has been given a point in time and I intend to stick to it as, in the long run, I believe that it will have a really solid beginning by doing it according to my schedule.  Granted, I keep jotting things down which will ultimately become part of the book, and I believe I have my opening paragraphs, but to actually sit down, set up the page format, and begin to write needs the start I am giving myself.  I see it as an enormous gift, the trip to Sedona to meditate, hike and write.  It's not that I don't do little things for myself, but to me, this is huge.

Heather texted me this morning to tell me they'd filled the vacant manager's position with someone from outside of Petsmart entirely.  It means that there won't be any promotions for the current staff and I feel bad for them all, but sometimes, no, usually, there's a reason things fall as they do, and in the long run, everyone will be better off.  But when you're down in the trenches, it's not always possible to see that.  But as one with the Universe, the grander plan is being followed, and though Heather isn't there right now, I know that she will go with the flow and everything will work out for her soon.  One can only hope that the new manager is better at scheduling and will pay attention to everyone's availability!  If anything, the guy who did it last week did a worse job than Louie!

Got my first migraine since I'd been seeing the new chiro.  Why, you ask?  I'm not particularly stressed.  And then it hit me.  I ate two plastic eggs full of jelly beans from the easter basket Heather gave me!  The sugar clearly did NOT agree with me!  Won't be doing THAT again any time soon.  Thankfully, had an appointment with the chiro today who did some pressure things along with my adjustment so I'm much better this afternoon, but I guess dancing is out tonight, for that and because I'll be working late on some stuff that isn't going to happen today while I wait for someone else's piece of the number crunching puzzle to arrive.  One thing for certain, life is never dull.  And I'm reminded of a small piece of a dream last night in which someone was instructing me to just breathe deeply and slowly.  Could it have been a precursor to what I would need to do today?  Whether or no, I'm remembering now and just keep breathing! 

And I've decided that me and my bright red car must be invisible today as people keep getting in my path as if I'm not there.  Or maybe there's some sort of magnetic attraction because I'm more conscious of my oneness with all that is, all that was and all that will be?  It's sure making me ultra aware of what's around me today, though!  I'd rather not be quite that one with some of these people!!!

And after all of this was written, one of my staff brought up the concept of the single deity which she, too, finds hard to believe.  She mentioned being in line at Chipotle listening to an English girl saying that the trouble with Americans is that they want to put G-d into everything.  How true!  But, the good thing about being an American is that even though our beliefs aren't mainstream, we don't have to hide out to follow them, discuss them, or otherwise live our own experiences in accordance with what feels right inside ourselves.  For example, I really love country music but when they started doing church-y songs on the Girls Night Out special, it didn't matter how wonderful the singer was, I exercised my right to change the channel.  They are entitled to their beliefs and they're entitled to sing songs about them, but I'm entitled to turn them off when they do and listen to something (or nothing) else.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.