Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

April 23, 2011 Another day, another sunrise, a new beginning.

How can a day be bad when it includes one of Barb's amazing massages?  It just can't!  It's beautiful here in the neighborhood, a few clouds but they're so pretty!  Met a woman at Barb's who'd written a book herself and we spoke for a few minutes, after her ahhhhhhh meditation and before mine.  Synchronicity at it's finest!  She confirmed that I'm on the right track in establishing a routine of writing every day, no matter how little or how much.  She also recommended a book I'll have to look for, although she said it sounds like I'm already beyond what it might teach me.  But there are always little gems to be picked up, so I'll find The Artist's Way and give it a read!  Maybe on the plane?

Card of the Day:  Ten of Pentacles (again) 
I see: A husband, wife and three small children with previous generations spread out behind them.  They are surrounded by pentacles/coins and pomegranate trees as signs of their abundance and prosperity.  Distant past generations are shown as being faded and surrounded by stars instead of pomegranate trees, and a spiral indicates a continuous path which can keep growing endlessly.
I feel:  I am a link to the past as much as I am a link to the future.  Where I come from is just as important as where I'm going.  In carving out my future, I need to understand those who came before me, where they came from and what made them the people they came to be.  But more, I need to understand how the souls I connect with in each lifetime are there by design, not by coincidence, and to understand why we weave ourselves in and out of each others' many lifetimes.
I think:  In writing my book, it is likely that I will have to look back at prior generations to get a better feel for what made my parents tick, and what led them to some of the choices they made.  I also need to be aware that those souls will be met again at some point in the future.

Once again, this card literally jumped out of the deck.  I find it very interesting that in a very short span of time, I'm seeing cards come up multiple times.  I believe if I look back that this is the third card to come up at least twice.  The Universe seems to have given up on subtlety and is just whacking me over the head.  The neon signs are bigger, brighter and more obvious than ever before.  I already see myself sitting on the balcony of my hotel room in Sedona typing for long periods of time.  It occurred to me today that I might want to get a bigger keyboard to attach to my laptop to make my hours of typing a little more comfortable.  This will be one of my errands for the next week or so.  As Dylan jumps up on my desk, I realize that it will be the first time I'm writing without one of my furry friends on the desk or chair beside me while I conjure.  I suppose I might find a stand in while I'm there, as I have on so many occasions while traveling, but it won't be my babies.  They have a special bond with me that a stranger won't.  But the comfort factor would still be there.  I really would take Dylan if I didn't think the trip would be too stressful for him, as he'd probably be happier staying by my side than being left behind. 

OK, I've hit a road block or a brain block, whatever the case may be and my fingers are no longer flying across the keyboard.  I want to do a meditation before I go out dancing tonight, so I guess this is the time to do it (not that I didn't hit the zone while I was having my massage, but it's a lot different when I just go off into that world with no outside influences, aside from the cats who think they need to be involved in everything I do these days! 

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.