Welcome to my Journey

Hello, and welcome to my Journey. Over the last few years I have been learning more about my personal journey, my Path and my Soul Purpose. The further I travel, the easier I find it to share my journey with others, and to learn from their journeys as well. The most recent evolution has caused me to expand my Universe and allow more people access to my travels, as well as allowing me access to more people, their travels and what they have learned as they walk their own paths. Feel free to share your journey here as we all have much to learn in our lives as Divine Beings having a Human experience.

Love and Light.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011 The gifts of the Universe give me the strength and ability to fulfill my Soul Purpose.

Just as it was an "Aha moment" which made me aware that I had to write a book about my experiences with suicide, it is the same source which keeps me moving forward, setting goals for myself, dropping pithy paragraphs into my brain which I rush to add to my growing (if somewhat disjointed) list of paragraphs which will ultimately find their way into the finished product.  The road I am on is running downhill and is getting steeper as the days go by, to the point where I couldn't get off this road if I wanted to right now.  I can see, way in the distance, that it eventually levels out, but I have a long way to go before that happens. 

Card of the Day:  Three of Wands (a new one, but we continue with the wand theme which is indicative of action and new endeavors)
I see:  A well dressed woman stands in a hilltop gazing out across a large body of water.  She holds onto a vine draped post with two others standing behind her.  The ground at her feet is well-tilled and alive with plants flowering in preparation for bearing fruit.  The day is clear with just a scattering of wispy clouds in the distance, and boats are visible in the water, perhaps fishing boats? 
I feel:  Fruitfulness is evident but that doesn't mean that one should not continue to look to the future for additional opportunities for growth and expansion.  When initial endeavors are thriving, new challenges will only make the fruits of our current labors sweeter.  We set goals and before they are fully achieved, we move the bar so that we constantly strive for a higher place.  And the Universe places those opportunities far enough out of reach that we need to exert some effort, yet close enough that we don't get discouraged by the amount of effort required to achieve our goals.
I think:  I am currently juggling several opportunities, but none is taking up too much of my time to the exclusion of the others.  In some ways, in fact, one may provide insight into another, so the multiple goals make achieving each one easier for the knowledge obtained while working each one.  Also, some of those goals will provide the financial freedom I need to work on others which won't actually produce for awhile yet.  Reducing my concerns over financial requirements will allow the creative side to proceed without concern over more mundane matters.

Yes, I'm on the right track.  I wake each day, excited to do some writing, and each day, the ideas flow more and more freely.  I am consistently grateful for the fact that my typing skills are up to the task, as the ideas are flowing so quickly right now that, if it weren't for my ability to type almost as fast as I think, I'd have to certainly resort to a tape recorder, and I find it much easier to type what I want to say, than to try to verbalize it clearly enough to put it on tape.  Was the Universe at work years ago when it put bbs'ing in my life where I learned to type very quickly while letting my brain focus on multiple ideas, tasks and conversations?  Was that just practice for what would come later in my life?  It does make me wonder, but then, life is full of wonder if your eyes, mind and heart are open to receiving it.  I drive to work every day, and am filled with wonder with the beauty unfolding on the hillsides along the freeway.  More and more flowers and various kinds of plants are visible each day.  I particularly enjoy the random patches of yellow from wild mustard as it picks a spot and spreads out.  It's like a patch of sunshine in a field of green. 

I'm looking at my tarot decks, trying to decide which one(s) will go with me to Sedona.  I know I'll take the newer Spiral deck but I think Sedona will be a great opportunity to start using one or more of the other decks too.

And a long, productive day working from home (after working until 2am this morning, I was NOT going into the office!).  Finally finished up around 8 so the rest of the night is MINE!  Dylan enjoyed parking on my desk while I worked.  I could almost hear him thinking "Mom, this works for me.  You should do this every day!"  But I'd need to figure in some getting up, getting out and moving time, because I'm too liable to sit at my desk all day and just be productive.  I know!  Set aside 10-12 for gym time!  Yessir, that would work for me!  Now I just have to make it happen!  Hear that, Universe?  Work from home, 2 hours of gym each day, this works!  OK, so the idea has been cast!

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me. Please feel free to share your thoughts.